1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I put living flame dye on a wisp in a bottle, the wisp becomes invisible. It gives light though. Does anyone else has this bug?

EDIT: Also, mirage dye doesn't work on the dino from the amber mosquito.

Last edited:
Is it possible to fight the event under ground in an open areana?
Haven't tried it myself, but probably. You can make a roof over your surface level arena for this event, so logic would say that you can also be underground.
I'd advice against it though. You can't properly fight the last boss in cramped conditions.

I appreciate the responses.
Need more prayers dedicated to me.

Don't worry, it'll drop eventually.
Finally had to go to another world (expert, pre-hardmode) to get it. It just wasn't fun anymore. Weirdly in the other world I get it within minutes of entering the dungeon. I still half believe something wasn't right on my main world, but I know how random number can mess with your head.

I've run into an issue recently using the laser drill where when using the smartcursor, it automatically focuses any trees that are in range of the drill instead of mining at the blocks right near me. I don't know if this just came up in this patch, but I did run into that just today.

Hello

1.3.4 patch feedback;

1) Betsy's Wrath does not apply Piss debuff
2) The event waves seem to be cleared before the enemies are gone, and monsters are still coming during the 30 second setup count-down

3) Using platforms bugs the towers so you can stack them directly on top of eachother
4) CAN'T PLACE TOWERS ON PLATFORMS D'X
5) casting lightning aura low to the ground above a platform causes it to be very small

Last edited:
I've run into an issue recently using the laser drill where when using the smartcursor, it automatically focuses any trees that are in range of the drill instead of mining at the blocks right near me. I don't know if this just came up in this patch, but I did run into that just today.
From the main menu (without a character loaded), go to Settings->Cursor and change "Smart cursor priority". The way this is labeled is a little confusing, but presumably you want the opposite of however it's set now.

6) Flying Dragon is really cool but I wish it had some kind of right-click flying dash ability, or a "+damage if you're airborn" passive to match Aerial Bane's opposite passive

hey guys... i think i found a bug... when i put my ether crystal stand on actuated blocks and actuated the blocks, the stand broke. thats not a very big deal, but I had a crystal in it. the crystal fell down all the way to the underworld because i had put the blocks over a hellivator. if this isn't a bug, then... thats cool too.

Btw,there is bug with valhala & Squire set. Melee weapons overlap player's arm(basicly weapon is in front,and arm is in back ground).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom