1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Thread Purpose has been Served/ Newer Update
Lock date: 19:25 20-04-2017
  1. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

Because its not open and flat enough.

Those blocks "above" the crystal will block the area detection, and could prevent the bigger enemies from walking through, so its not valid.

DerpoTheMagnificent likes this.
  2. Ah, bugger. I was afraid of that. Hopefully actuating the blocks will work. If not, guess I gotta tear it down. :/

3. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

You MAY be able to fix it by increasing the height clearance a bit, but really, this highly elevated altar like arena isn't ideal for this invasion, and breaks some of its detection limits. :(

DerpoTheMagnificent likes this.
  4. Actuating most of the blocks above worked. :D Thanks Lein.

Edit: Although as an unintended side effect of having the crystal be higher then the ground the enemies walk on, all of them are ghosts until I get near them. This only seems to help me though, ogres won't use their attacks while in ghost form.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    Leinfors likes this.
  5. samufinland

samufinland Terrarian

So you fixed the Living Flame Dye?
    Awesome!

6. Duke of Fishron

Duke of Fishron Skeletron Prime

I've been looking for this npc for hours now with no luck. Are there any special requirements for him. I'm in a post-plantera world so it should work right?

7. scribbblenaut64

scribbblenaut64 Spazmatism

I'm having a weird glitch, where I put living flame dye on my wisp and it turns invisible, but it still creates light.

8. bc3037

bc3037 Terrarian

umm so my game updated and i went into it and i have no characters or worlds, i played around with my files a bit but nothing seems to be happening until yesterday i was playing on a modded world

9. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I just found him in a post=Plantera world. You just have to explore around a bit.

As noted earlier, there are accessories/potions you likely have that can make it easier to locate him.

10. bc3037

bc3037 Terrarian

the last time this happened was with 1.3.3, i had to delete steam and reinstall it

11. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Mods have likely not caught up with this brand new version yet, please check in the thread about the mod you're playing.

12. Duke of Fishron

Duke of Fishron Skeletron Prime

I guess I'll just have to keep looking then. :sigh:

13. ComixTheNoob

ComixTheNoob King Slime

Can we have a map download of that castle building on the header pic?

FluffyDevourer likes this.
  14. Semente

Semente Plantera

Exciting

15. Unftf

Unftf Terrarian

16. Canito

Canito Plantera

GREAT! Saddly, I have to wait for the weekend to play the game (my older brother owns the pc), BUT I HAVE PATIENCE TO WAIT ATLEAST(still waiting for the mobile 1.3 to come out[when will it be released again?]):happy:

17. k1110n

k1110n Terrarian

Terraria Defenders 2 OP

18. Numbah18

Numbah18 Spazmatism

Time to go get a crud load of flasks of Ichor and get my Stardust gear ready :happy: Scourge of the Corrupter for the win.

19. RazorOx

RazorOx Terrarian

Will there be a way to do limitless waves just like in orcs must die someday? Because the current maximum waves tend to leave us hungry for more :p

20. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Mechanic

When I saw they updated summons to be able to direct attacks I was excited. Summoner was my favorite class but it needed a little extra something. Minion Direction has always been a thing I though the summoner should have in some form or another.

Whether the update is simply unimpressive on it's own merits, or I measured it too harshly against my own idea, I couldn't say which. But I was disappointed.

At LEAST make the command a right-click function that doesn't make the annoying summoning sound! Perhaps a short, dinging sound, if any.

Or rather, actually, it would feel more natural to have the summoning on right-click and then left-click for command, since you'll only use the summoning to call them up.

In other news, I was also disappointed with the Blizzard not getting it's own music the way Sandstorms do. I'm hoping that's just something you guys are having trouble putting a new tune to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.