1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the update, my game seems to be only loading characters/worlds stored in the cloud. Local saves are not loading. Does anyone have the same issue?
Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind, I've moved my backup to the incorrect folder. It's working fine :)

Last edited:
huh, you also don't need to Mine Pumpkins anymore... you just Swing your Weapon at it like Grass...

The changelog is mostly main features and "rough item counts", rather than lists of specific stuff. We'd rather people experience stuff live as well, so you are probably safe to check it out. ;)

Oh, that's great then! :D *checks the new stuff*

Edited my first post to reflect on my experience with the new update so far.

the guide is missing in all of my worlds . also the merchant and the wizard are gone too
will i need to restart all again?

- A new ability for Summoner players to direct their minions to attack a specific target

635787550977653630273730233_1d3.png

All aboard!

wow. i NEED to buy dd2 now. however, with all the hype and spoilers, i thought it was worth a 1.4, but apparently not. guess this update will not bring HERO back :/

the new NPC was lying in the ground near my house. he sell the sumon item of the turets and the crystal who u need to defend in the event. the crystal trigger the event

the new NPC was lying in the ground near my house. he sell the sumon item of the turets and the crystal who u need to defend in the event. the crystal trigger the event
WHHAT...
WHERE...
HOW...
i need that guy D:
[doublepost=1479233733,1479233701][/doublepost]maybe i need a House wehre he can move into...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom