1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infos concerning the new NPC spoiler.

The NPC appear as an uncouncious man laying on the ground. Once you talk with him, he joins up like any other NPC.

He SHOULD be near your starting point. (He was next to my chests on the ground).

Infos concerning the new NPC spoiler.

The NPC appear as an uncouncious man laying on the ground. Once you talk with him, he joins up like any other NPC.

He SHOULD be near your starting point. (He was next to my chests on the ground).

Can he be found pre-hardmode?

hmm... i guess we'll have to rely on our good ol' friend the terraria wiki to see how to get all this new stuff.

"you can set targets for minions"
pvp included?

"world generation seeds"
lel minecraft

"new safe storage like piggy bank and safe"
yee :D

"new boss"
oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

holy guacamolee, can't wait to play this update!!
(by that i mean that i have to go to school... :T)

One sentry minion only now outside of the event. I DO NOT like this, in any way, shape, or form. Eviscerating an existing game mechanic and a function of an entire class to make new content more desirable is kind of... bad.

One sentry minion only now outside of the event. I DO NOT like this, in any way, shape, or form. Eviscerating an existing game mechanic and a function of an entire class to make new content more desirable is kind of... bad.
Owell. i was never really much of a summoner, anyway. in fact, i've never summoned more than one minion at once in my life.

I didn"t check in a new world. Found him 5 min after opening the game in my main map, which is in hardmode, post-Moon Lord.

I'd have to lean towards him being able to be found at any point. Doing some 'cheatsy' browsing and there are some low-tier items obtainable, likely prehardmode.

Great update but this just makes me even more jealous but pleased at the same time even though me and my console buddies have been waiting patiently for 1.3

When PC Gamer said "later this year", I thought that meant at least late November, not "in a week and half". Y'all work really fast! Will need to try this out on weekend.

Great update but this just makes me even more jealous but pleased at the same time even though me and my console buddies have been waiting patiently for 1.3
i feel you, man. even tho i have pc, my whole experience started with console, and my love for that has not changed.
and btw, did you know that they confirmed 1.3 for console?

What is the format for a seed? Like I can't really enter one unless I know what the code looks like.

For example, is it 8 digits with a mix of letters and numbers?

i.e. 37da94qw

^This is what I mean though, the feature is useless unless we have some notes on what a seed *ACTUALLY* looks like. n.nU

There was really only one time in the game where more than 1 Sentry was of value, and that is post-Moon Lord using the Lunar Portal AND Rainbow Crystal at the same time.

This adjustment was likely to happen eventually, but because there were only 4 Sentries in the game until this point, it never really got any attention.

The upside, of course, is that there are accessories which you can equip with ANY build that will increase this limit, and then you could have 2 Lunar Portals or 2 Rainbow Crystals at the same time, and . . . IMO, that's even better! And there are even builds possible where you can have quite a few more than two . . . more than you could in 1.3.3 even if you used ALL of the Sentries!

Oh my god this is amazing. I am so very hyped for this and I might even go play Dungeon Defenders 2 just for the Dryad there! Also Summoner love YES my favorite class in the game! Some more basic armors for them and maybe some better pre-hardmode obtainable summons and I will be GOLDEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom