1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you can Place that Crystal anywhere...
because i made this,
FilrEvk.png

which may not look like much... but i'm 90% of the time to lazy to actually make something "Decorated"
also, i'm to Stupid to find that guy...

That is really cool! You'll find him, just keep looking. He can be anywhere and is meant to be found while exploring. I think about 75,462 Terrarians are trying to find him right now lol

left out changelog. i think in
ou can check out the for a complete list of additions and new features
still looking the rest over. sounds good. think i will be booting the game up. been trying to figure out what i wanted to play for a few hours. thanks for the help deciding.

That is really cool! You'll find him, just keep looking. He can be anywhere and is meant to be found while exploring. I think about 75,462 Terrarians are trying to find him right now lol
73189143.jpg

(also, hands down... this thing will be now called the Nexus Crystal... just because i don't know what it is actually called xD)

It is really cool, but i popped in with my end game char and my friends and turned out to be an ok event. I guess you need to start from the beggining to get the full charm from the new content.

Best weapons so far.

Top 3

1- Sky Dragon's Fury
2- Flying Dragon
3- Betsy's Wrath

Of course there are other weapons but so far, those are really my top 3.

Betsy's Wings are awesome too.

I can't wait to try it... OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
(Gasp!!!)
●_● I think I'm ok now.

been having fun with this update so far! i haven't found the NPC yet but i know i will. if i can keep running into the bone merchant, i am sure i can find him eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom