1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain why this doesn't work? I can place the altar a bit to the left and it works fine, but while it's in the temple thing I built, the game tells me the area it's in isn't big or flat enough.

Because its not open and flat enough.

Those blocks "above" the crystal will block the area detection, and could prevent the bigger enemies from walking through, so its not valid.

Because its not open and flat enough.

Those blocks "above" the crystal will block the area detection, and could prevent the bigger enemies from walking through, so its not valid.
Ah, bugger. I was afraid of that. Hopefully actuating the blocks will work. If not, guess I gotta tear it down. :/

You MAY be able to fix it by increasing the height clearance a bit, but really, this highly elevated altar like arena isn't ideal for this invasion, and breaks some of its detection limits. :(
Actuating most of the blocks above worked. :D Thanks Lein.

Edit: Although as an unintended side effect of having the crystal be higher then the ground the enemies walk on, all of them are ghosts until I get near them. This only seems to help me though, ogres won't use their attacks while in ghost form.

Last edited:
I've been looking for this npc for hours now with no luck. Are there any special requirements for him. I'm in a post-plantera world so it should work right?

umm so my game updated and i went into it and i have no characters or worlds, i played around with my files a bit but nothing seems to be happening until yesterday i was playing on a modded world

I've been looking for this npc for hours now with no luck. Are there any special requirements for him. I'm in a post-plantera world so it should work right?
I just found him in a post=Plantera world. You just have to explore around a bit.

As noted earlier, there are accessories/potions you likely have that can make it easier to locate him.

umm so my game updated and i went into it and i have no characters or worlds, i played around with my files a bit but nothing seems to be happening until yesterday i was playing on a modded world
the last time this happened was with 1.3.3, i had to delete steam and reinstall it

GREAT! Saddly, I have to wait for the weekend to play the game (my older brother owns the pc), BUT I HAVE PATIENCE TO WAIT ATLEAST(still waiting for the mobile 1.3 to come out[when will it be released again?]):happy:

Will there be a way to do limitless waves just like in orcs must die someday? Because the current maximum waves tend to leave us hungry for more :p

When I saw they updated summons to be able to direct attacks I was excited. Summoner was my favorite class but it needed a little extra something. Minion Direction has always been a thing I though the summoner should have in some form or another.

Whether the update is simply unimpressive on it's own merits, or I measured it too harshly against my own idea, I couldn't say which. But I was disappointed.

At LEAST make the command a right-click function that doesn't make the annoying summoning sound! Perhaps a short, dinging sound, if any.

Or rather, actually, it would feel more natural to have the summoning on right-click and then left-click for command, since you'll only use the summoning to call them up.

In other news, I was also disappointed with the Blizzard not getting it's own music the way Sandstorms do. I'm hoping that's just something you guys are having trouble putting a new tune to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom