1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awkward because i've got through the whole event without an invisible monster a t all. Do you have a flat surface?
ya there is a one block bump on the one side they are invisable on. i guess that ledge might be causeing a glitch? ill level that rest of the area out and see if they stop turning invisable. they do just walk right past my defences with out being shot at and dont appear till they hit me or the crystal. that was annoying as all hell.

I don't know about the minimum size but i use a built flat surface of at least 200 blocks total left to right with the crystal right in the middle of it.

Well that sounds about right. I was just going to make it so that the end is off camera.

The requirement is the brain of cthulu or eater of worlds being beaten.

That makes scene, considering the Dryad is a part of this cross over as well.

After doing the event in my singleplayer world I get a total of 5 tokens; however if I boot said world in multiplayer and complete the event I get far more than that (final wave get me 60 tokens in multiplayer).

I presume that the token rewards don't scale up in singleplayer is a bug?

Welp, us summoners have finally been given some love guys

Wonder if they can teleportation to summons for a mana cost, and/or some "targeted skillshot" ability to make minions target that area?

Pfew, this is going to be a tough fight. Things were all swell before that... boss thing showed up. The gem was destroyed moments later.
Late now, I'll kick its arse tomorrow (I hope).

Thanks for yet another free update. You people are awesome.

>Spawns on my world
*1 sec later*
>"Impending Doom Aproaches..."
>Whaaa...?

Not quite the same thing, and probably unrelated to you and the other folks who got the Moon Lord spawning immediately, but I know after a lot of running around on my test world (used mods to indicate EoC and EoW down, before I realized the dude doesn't show up on my lifeform analyzer) I randomly saw "King Slime has awoken!" It was so sudden since there'd been no slime rain or even a lot of slimes that...I got startled, forgot to watch where I was going, forgot I took fall damage, and died -_-

He never did spawn on me, but maybe that's because I died. I don't know though--could the update and whatever the "this thing has started!" status messages go with the new event mess with boss triggers?

Not quite the same thing, and probably unrelated to you and the other folks who got the Moon Lord spawning immediately, but I know after a lot of running around on my test world (used mods to indicate EoC and EoW down, before I realized the dude doesn't show up on my lifeform analyzer) I randomly saw "King Slime has awoken!" It was so sudden since there'd been no slime rain or even a lot of slimes that...I got startled, forgot to watch where I was going, forgot I took fall damage, and died -_-

He never did spawn on me, but maybe that's because I died. I don't know though--could the update and whatever the "this thing has started!" status messages go with the new event mess with boss triggers?
I highly doubt it. It happened to people without having spawned the crystal's event.

What is 99.9% sure is, the problem is a code problem. The 0.1% is the real Cthulu's playing tricks to us, terrarians.

I have a mid hardmode character I haven't played in a couple months. Would you guys recommend using it or a brand new character time experience the update?

I have a mid hardmode character I haven't played in a couple months. Would you guys recommend using it or a brand new character time experience the update?
Playing from scratch has always been the best experience. That's what i'll do tomorrow ;)

I did it with my end-game toon to see the new weapons and if they were worth it. Some are completely crazy. Wished i had some of those when i faced the moon-lord.

WOOHOO! Love for the summoners! I'm going hard after the new event. I'm in mourning for all my sentry-turret minions ;) I use them all, all the time

Finally made a flat surface big enough. Got to the wave with the big red Betsy and it got me. Only got 4 tokens, a couple vanity items and accessory. But I didn't like the game play, too fast and repetitive for me. Didn't have a chance to look at the mobs very well and the wait in between waves was barely long enough to gather the scattered mana. I moved the NPC next to the arena and will probably never use it again. Tower defense just isn't for this old lady.

I had something very strange and deadly occur Moonlord randomly spawned despite the summon conditions have not been met (Nebula pillar was not defeated) World was expert. Naturally I was wholly unprepared and died a very tragic death. Is it safe to assume this was a bug?

Finally made a flat surface big enough. Got to the wave with the big red Betsy and it got me. Only got 4 tokens, a couple vanity items and accessory. But I didn't like the game play, too fast and repetitive for me. Didn't have a chance to look at the mobs very well and the wait in between waves was barely long enough to gather the scattered mana. I moved the NPC next to the arena and will probably never use it again. Tower defense just isn't for this old lady.
Can't do anything about the repetitiveness, but you can always play with others if things go too fast. :)
I kinda feel like the Pumpkin/Frost Moon and this new event are designed to be played with others. Sure, they can be played alone, but things get a lot easier with some help.
The faster you complete a wave, the more time you will have to gather all the drops.

So I'm not seeing the new apparel items sold by the tavernkeep, only the event materials, traps, and ale. Any ideas?

Hotfix 1 is now live!

• Fixed medals dropping only in stacks of 1 instead of their intended amounts when in singleplayer
  • Hopefully fixed some enemies being invisible on spawn during the Old One's Army event when in multiplayer
  • Fixed Eternia crystals using their internal name Elder Crystals
  • Fixed Striking Moment buff's tooltip
  • Fixed Tavernkeep not reacting to the King Statue
  • Fixed certain worldgen crash that was replicated using the experimental seeds feature! whoo!
  • Fixed an exploit
  • Fixed certain new weapons staying in use during the player's death
  • Fixed silent crash when trying to place defenses in dedicated servers
  • Fixed silent crash when using Last Prism in multiplayer

I had something very strange and deadly occur Moonlord randomly spawned despite the summon conditions have not been met (Nebula pillar was not defeated) World was expert. Naturally I was wholly unprepared and died a very tragic death. Is it safe to assume this was a bug?
This is a known bug indeed. Not quite sure yet what exactly cause it. They are surely investigating.
[doublepost=1479260119,1479259948][/doublepost]
So I'm not seeing the new apparel items sold by the tavernkeep, only the event materials, traps, and ale. Any ideas?
How far are you into the game? I wonder if the items sold comes with the game progression.
[doublepost=1479260169][/doublepost]
Hotfix 1 is now live!

• Fixed medals dropping only in stacks of 1 instead of their intended amounts when in singleplayer
  • Hopefully fixed some enemies being invisible on spawn during the Old One's Army event when in multiplayer
  • Fixed Eternia crystals using their internal name Elder Crystals
  • Fixed Striking Moment buff's tooltip
  • Fixed Tavernkeep not reacting to the King Statue
  • Fixed certain worldgen crash that was replicated using the experimental seeds feature! whoo!
  • Fixed an exploit
  • Fixed certain new weapons staying in use during the player's death
  • Fixed silent crash when trying to place defenses in dedicated servers
  • Fixed silent crash when using Last Prism in multiplayer
Nice! Thanks for the time and effort you guys are putting into the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom