1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what qualifies as a "flat open area"? I have a pure horizontal area spawning 90% of the world but it still rejects the crystal... Do background objects reject the crystal?(i.e. trees?) I don't want to wipe out the trees I long selected for aesthetics...

Some players wrote that he can be found only underground... This is bull:red:. I found him in 3 minutes after defeating eater of worlds. You need to defeat EoW/BoC for him to start spawning everywhere, even on surface. In my case he spawned on my way to explore the world, on the surface just near entrance to the corruption chasm.

Someone needs to edit terraria wiki that misleads players that he spawns only underground.

So what qualifies as a "flat open area"? I have a pure horizontal area spawning 90% of the world but it still rejects the crystal... Do background objects reject the crystal?(i.e. trees?) I don't want to wipe out the trees I long selected for aesthetics...
if your crystal gets rejected frequently it may be due to solid blocks getting in its traversing way, there should be a height of about 15~20 blocks without solid objects in it for a path to be valid :happy:

Now I have not gotten the update just yet, as I just got back from work... I was wondering on the 3rd dimensional storage item.

• Is it a 3rd storage similar to the other two or does it use the same storage as the actual safe item?

Didn't see it answered or asked through all the pages just yet, and I did scan all the way up to this point. Was only wondering out of curiosity due to being a while before I get to that point in the game again. Plan to start another world to has the seed saved.

Looks like a nice list of things to check out when I get to that point again. Thank you for all the hard work. Going to enjoy when I can. :dryadsmile:

Now I have not gotten the update just yet, as I just got back from work... I was wondering on the 3rd dimensional storage item.

• Is it a 3rd storage similar to the other two or does it use the same storage as the actual safe item?

Didn't see it answered or asked through all the pages just yet, and I did scan all the way up to this point. Was only wondering out of curiosity due to being a while before I get to that point in the game again. Plan to start another world to has the seed saved.

Looks like a nice list of things to check out when I get to that point again. Thank you for all the hard work. Going to enjoy when I can. :dryadsmile:
It's indeed a third personal storage, separate from the safe and the piggybank. :D

if your crystal gets rejected frequently it may be due to solid blocks getting in its traversing way, there should be a height of about 15~20 blocks without solid objects in it for a path to be valid :happy:
Ah I tested it on my skybridge rather than the surface and it was a success! So I think the skybridge caused the failure :( Oh well...

It's indeed a third personal storage, separate from the safe and the piggybank. :D
Drools.... Must find mystery item...

I was able to get it to work on the sky island I made. Close by I have some actuated super dark traps stacked four high. It doesn't seem to mind them.

Hotfix 1 is now live!

• Fixed medals dropping only in stacks of 1 instead of their intended amounts when in singleplayer
  • Hopefully fixed some enemies being invisible on spawn during the Old One's Army event when in multiplayer
  • Fixed Eternia crystals using their internal name Elder Crystals
  • Fixed Striking Moment buff's tooltip
  • Fixed Tavernkeep not reacting to the King Statue
  • Fixed certain worldgen crash that was replicated using the experimental seeds feature! whoo!
  • Fixed an exploit
  • Fixed certain new weapons staying in use during the player's death
  • Fixed silent crash when trying to place defenses in dedicated servers
  • Fixed silent crash when using Last Prism in multiplayer
Hey Cenxx! Was the change to allow pumpkins to be broken by weapons intentional? It kind of broke auto-placement of pumpkins, the seeds keep on breaking when you try to place them. If this could be fixed / changed, that would be much appreciated!
[doublepost=1479263765,1479263709][/doublepost]
Oh, I noticed that the Defender Forge doesn't have text that describes it whenever you open it up, not sure if its a bug, I think it should be addressed for consistency with the safe and piggy bank. Love the defender forge, so good for caving!

I found him and bought some stuff from him but he died, please tell me I dont have to find him again... does he spawn in a house like the goblin?!?

Interestingly, if you place the crystal off-center in an arena with limited space (in my case, one end had a wall, the other end had a pit), you can have one enemy portal be closer to the crystal than the other.

Also, I like the Mechanic's new line that she only says if the Tavernkeeper is present.

I found him and bought some stuff from him but he died, please tell me I dont have to find him again... does he spawn in a house like the goblin?!?

I would think so. When I left him underground I came back to my base and found him in my tower. I don't see why we wouldn't spawn in a house the next day, provided you have an empty one.

There was really only one time in the game where more than 1 Sentry was of value, and that is post-Moon Lord using the Lunar Portal AND Rainbow Crystal at the same time.
Which is precisely what I used to do, using one on each side of my base.

This adjustment was likely to happen eventually
This is where the usual commenting about nerfing good things goes. Just saying. o_O

The upside, of course, is that there are accessories which you can equip with ANY build that will increase this limit, and then you could have 2 Lunar Portals or 2 Rainbow Crystals at the same time, and . . . IMO, that's even better!
If you don't mind sacrificing an undoubtedly already in use accessory slot. You can't fool me with that sugar coating, good sir.

i hope you can Place that Crystal anywhere...
because i made this, which may not look like much... but i'm 90% of the time to lazy to actually make something "Decorated"
Good luck. I keep getting the message that the area I'm trying to put it in isn't right.

Zoning regulations... am I right?

lol i just had another bug/problem. when starting the event. i put the crystal in the stand and it said the elder ones are approching or what ever the notification says. then they spawned and went for the crystal but the event bar didnt show up and i got stuck with an infinant number of goblins spawning to no end and finaly told me they had arrived and gave me the % event bar when they distroyed my cystal and after that animation the ones that distroyed it did not despawn and tryed to spawn kill me after i no longer had a crystal to protect

Sooo not even 2 mins of loading up my world after the patch the Moon Lord spawned and killed me and all the NPCs in my house lol :( I haven't even seen the pillars on this map yet nor have I killed the Lunatic Cultist yet :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom