1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning aura is broken :/. It clearly says 204 dmg but it deals 73(same with t1 & t2,but numbers are lower).Other towers works fine.

Part of what felt great to be a summoner for me, was having the diversity of the various sentries placed around an arena. While the summoner class has indeed gotten some love with this update, I really don't like this design change for the sentries. It had a nice touch of micro-management before, with placing each different sentry where it would be of most use. Sentries feel too simple now imho, with just being able to summon one type. Sure, I can have more than one of one type which is nice, but that diversity is out the window now.

i keep having the issue. many NPJ disapear when u load a world. ( any world even newly created)
they respaw later in the game like if they where dead,...
dont know if osmeone more have this isue. but i, mi brother and a online firend all get the same problem.
(also . a inmortal monster spawnd sometimes. if u hit him it just reset to his spaw point and get full hp)

Hey, i mean the update is cool but my NPC are despawning everytime i log out of an world. I also created a new map on 1.3.4 same on this map. :( (Not all NPCs despawn, just a few of them)
[doublepost=1479323884,1479323835][/doublepost]
i keep having the issue. many NPJ disapear when u load a world. ( any world even newly created)
they respaw later in the game like if they where dead,...
dont know if osmeone more have this isue. but i, mi brother and a online firend all get the same problem.
(also . a inmortal monster spawnd sometimes. if u hit him it just reset to his spaw point and get full hp)
same :( this is freaking annoying

Hey @Gexian and @[cZ] killahfish,

We are investigating this issue now, but looking for common threads.

Could you list which NPCs are despawning in particular? Is it always the same ones?

Also! Are either of you using cloud saving for the world?

EDIT: We think we've narrowed down the cause, thanks for the reports you two!

Hey @Gexian and @[cZ] killahfish,

We are investigating this issue now, but looking for common threads.

Could you list which NPCs are despawning in particular? Is it always the same ones?

Also! Are either of you using cloud saving for the world?
Mostly: Guide, Dryade, Weapon Dealer, Nurse, Goblin, and so on (But sometimes they dont so i dont think it has to do with the particular NPCs)

Okay, so, while we work on the issue, we found out that the cause is related to some backend changes we made for Language support. The NPC loss issue appears to be exclusively as a result of using non-English settings right now.

While inconvenient, if you would like to have a workaround to the issue until we can hotfix the issue, you can change your language setting to English. This will prevent the NPCs from despawning. :)

There was a pumpkin change, planting pumpkins can now destroy other planted pumpkins making it a pain to plant them. And pumpkins are now harvested by any damaging weapon instead of mining them...

Is this a bug??

The problem I'm having, is that I'm getting the prehardmode version of the barkeep and event, even though I am in hardmode.

Really love the update, almost passed out grinding for thousands of medals haha.
All these weapons and armors are very much worth the time, and suddenly Summoner has nearly the most armors in the game.

Anyway, the sentry change was interesting. I don't mind it too much, since two Lunar Portals is freaking amazing. But I noticed the maximum cap of sentries seems to be 5, even with multiple cap accessories and armors. Probably intentional though. Now I kinda want the Bewitching Table and Summoning Potion to apply to sentries as well; with a loadout specifically for sentries, sure, you can be well protected and control an area really well. However, you can have the same effect with any regular summoning armor and normal minions, while making room for other accessories as well.

At the moment I'm researching all the stats and armor bonuses so I can update my guide, and I currently can't seem to trigger the Huntress Armor set bonus. The Explosive Traps recharge faster, yes, but the oil effect confuses me. When an enemy gets hit by the trap, I set them ablaze with the Inferno Potion to see what happens. The fire still does the same DoT, and the enemy doesn't take extra damage from other attacks. So I'm at a loss, not sure if I'm doing this wrong or if it's just an oversight or bug.

At the moment I'm researching all the stats and armor bonuses so I can update my guide, and I currently can't seem to trigger the Huntress Armor set bonus. The Explosive Traps recharge faster, yes, but the oil effect confuses me. When an enemy gets hit by the trap, I set them ablaze with the Inferno Potion to see what happens. The fire still does the same DoT, and the enemy doesn't take extra damage from other attacks. So I'm at a loss, not sure if I'm doing this wrong or if it's just an oversight or bug.

Its supposed to increase the DoT of various fire-based debuffs, the last time I confirmed. This would be On Fire, Frostburn, and Shadowflame.

I'll look into it again further to confirm.

EDIT:
I've confirmed that this is working on the three debuffs I listed. The damage dealt per tick should visibly increase on an Oiled + afflicted enemy. :)

Last edited:
Hotfix 1 is now live!

• Fixed medals dropping only in stacks of 1 instead of their intended amounts when in singleplayer
  • Hopefully fixed some enemies being invisible on spawn during the Old One's Army event when in multiplayer
  • Fixed Eternia crystals using their internal name Elder Crystals
  • Fixed Striking Moment buff's tooltip
  • Fixed Tavernkeep not reacting to the King Statue
  • Fixed certain worldgen crash that was replicated using the experimental seeds feature! whoo!
  • Fixed an exploit
  • Fixed certain new weapons staying in use during the player's death
  • Fixed silent crash when trying to place defenses in dedicated servers
  • Fixed silent crash when using Last Prism in multiplayer

May need a patch to fix up the Tavernkeep's dialogue, he still refers to the Eternia Crystals as Elder Crystals in six of his lines:

Elder_Crystal_1.png

Elder_Crystal_2.png

Elder_Crystal_3.png

Elder_Crystal_4.png

Elder_Crystal_5.png

Elder_Crystal_6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom