1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'm having this issue, when I place my cursor over any buff icon, the weapon i'm using stops working, this happens with any kind of weapon. Also, if i try to use any weapon when my cursor is over a buff icon, the weapon doesnt work too.

I dont know if its happening only to me, but i'm sure this isnt suposed to work like this, because when youre fighting, sometimes you even lose the position of your cursor, and if you place your mouse over an buff icon for accident and your weapon stops working, this can even make you die.

I also want to say that i really love the game, you guys are awesome!!!

There's yet another bug, but this time its multiplayer related, the chat is kinda broken... like everything u enter in M in the chat, it will open the map, if u press space, u will jump, and so on, its really annoying when playing multiplayer

Has this been fixed????
[doublepost=1479489069,1479489025][/doublepost]it needs to be fix, it's cancer atm

While not happening to me, I was told by many of my friends/acquaintances of the online chat issue already mentioned on this thread.

Extremely enjoying the new patch and the hotfixes, but online chatting is... well, crippled. Everyone's too scared to chat to avoid grappling, jumping, or drinking potions (the latter includes exclamations like: "Where did my ale go!") and feeling like working in a circus. :p

Hello everyone, we've got another hotfix for everybody, version 1.3.4.3, with a host of new bug fixes and a bit of a change to prefixes! Take a look below to check out what's been updated!

1.3.4.3 Hotfix

Changes:
All of the DD2 defenses can now have prefixes!

• Hopefully fixed chat not properly blocking player movement and misc functions
  • Fixed smart-cursor not placing pumpkin seeds properly
  • Fixed certain melee weapons causing framedrops when used at (very) far distance from hittable targets
  • Fixed Betsy's Wings emitting faint amount of lights when descending (this was not ever intended)
  • Fixed Pumpkin seeds not being placable on each other (by cutting the old one first)
  • Fixed filterPriorityThreshold config setting resetting in every future update (sorry!)
  • Fixed self-harming exploit when using the Eternia crystal stand at certain heights acting inconsistently
  • Fixed two exploits
  • Fixed Luminite bullets emitting lights through town npcs as they travel
  • Fixed Love & Stink potions not properly applying to other players in multiplayer
  • Fixed rare case of magic weapons hitting enemies for melee damage if you stand directly on the enemy...
  • Fixed "Skeletron has awoken" being "Skeleton has awoken!" when summoned
  • Fixed Sand Slimes not appearing in singleplayer and hazardously desyncing in multiplayer
  • Fixed a certain linux/mac server crash
  • Fixed tier 3 of the Old One's Army not having proper Eternia crystal health assignments.

index.php

Please let us know if these fixes have resolved some of the listed issues for you, especially the Chat issue in MP! If you have any continuing issues, or any new ones, please feel free to post here or in the Bug Reports section!

Here is your updated server file for 1.3.4.3!
http://www.terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1343.zip

Ok, the chat glitch has been fixed, however a pvp glitch has emerged. When in pvp, on multiplayer, you take no dmg what so ever from other players.

Last edited:
Hello, i'm having this issue, when I place my cursor over any buff icon, the weapon i'm using stops working, this happens with any kind of weapon. Also, if i try to use any weapon when my cursor is over a buff icon, the weapon doesnt work too.

I dont know if its happening only to me, but i'm sure this isnt suposed to work like this, because when youre fighting, sometimes you even lose the position of your cursor, and if you place your mouse over an buff icon for accident and your weapon stops working, this can even make you die.

I also want to say that i really love the game, you guys are awesome!!!

@Leinfors , will this issue be fixed too?

Ok, the chat glitch has been fixed, however a pvp glitch has emerged. When in pvp, on multiplayer, you take no dmg what so ever from other players.

@Urban, are you sure you and the other people had PVP active? I just tested this, and I was actually testing it all morning while we put together 1.3.4.3, and had no issues at all with this.

@Leinfors , will this issue be fixed too?

@FRANCAMENTE, I'm not sure if that's a bug. I'll have to get confirmation with one of the coders for whether its intended or not.

A couple of mini bug reports while hotfixes are still happening:
  • According to the wiki, the Tavernkeep has different lines depending on which tiers of the Old One's Army you've cleared... except, even after a dozen or so successful tier 3 runs, he's still saying the line for when you haven't cleared tier 1 ("We should really do something...").
  • The price of the Eternia Crystal isn't affected by the Discount Card/Greedy Ring.
  • The furniture placement preview flickers every couple of seconds, as do the text labels on signs and chests when I hover my mouse over them. System specs might be relevant to this one, so:
  • CPU: AMD X4 860K @ 3.7 GHz
  • GPU: NIDIA Geforce GT 740
  • RAM: 8 GB

A couple of mini bug reports while hotfixes are still happening:
  • According to the wiki, the Tavernkeep has different lines depending on which tiers of the Old One's Army you've cleared... except, even after a dozen or so successful tier 3 runs, he's still saying the line for when you haven't cleared tier 1 ("We should really do something...").
  • The price of the Eternia Crystal isn't affected by the Discount Card/Greedy Ring.
  • The furniture placement preview flickers every couple of seconds, as do the text labels on signs and chests when I hover my mouse over them. System specs might be relevant to this one, so:
  • CPU: AMD X4 860K @ 3.7 GHz
  • GPU: NIDIA Geforce GT 740
  • RAM: 8 GB

Thanks for all the reports @KaiserYoshi, I'll look into replicating and logging the necessary info soon! :)

Still haven't gotten to see the new content, but I just wanted to say shoutout to the devs and Leinfors for pushing all these bugfixes out so quickly! It must be a ton of effort and pretty frustrating, but you get it done! Really taking care of us Terrarians :)

Behold the power of ADHD! ;)

I thought about those ideas a bit more, and here's something to chew on:

- Craftable Sentries - make them out of drops, blocks, and materials you can find in different biomes. I can't count how many chests I have filled with stuff I have no current use for... it would also further encourage farming / mining / gathering perhaps?

Balance: They are indestructible, but on a limited-life timer (disposable / one-shot use, then destroyed). Cheap to produce from existing "stuff". No / high limit to number on-screen and active.

- Magically Summoned Sentries - Much like the Spider Queen or the others you quoted.

Balance: They are either indestructible and on a timer, or destructible with theoretical infinite longevity as long as their health lasts (no countdown timer). High mana cost to summon, or restriction on number of concurrent sentries much like minions or the DD2-style sentries added to the game.

- Reusable Statue Sentries - Akin to the statues currently available, these could be wired to activate / deactivate only when desired, or potentially autonomous continuous function until fully drained.

Balance: They are indestructible, but have a "battery" style of charge which drains as they function. They could be crafted with rare items, or be rare drops / loot in chests, maybe? Perhaps a new "battery recharge" item could be implemented, adding an extra piece of strategy and resource management, as well as differentiating them from the lower-level "craft able" sentries?
I really would want more craftable sentries, and even minions in the future! Summoner still needs a lot of love. Battery charging sounds quite interesting, that's a mechanic that has never been touched on despite all the wiring mechanics added over the past few years!

How can I use the alternate attack for the new weapons with a controller? The tool tip says "use LB to fire (alternate attack)..." but left bumper scrolls through the hotbar. I was going to map it to square/X (PS4/XBOX controller) but couldn't find it in the controller options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom