1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware of any changes to rain spawns, and they've been spawning normally on my end.

Walking goldfish are more likely to be seen near your NPCs, while other enemies are more likely to be seen away from the NPCs. Needless to say, Raincoat Zombies only show up at night.
Yes, that's what I meant. The rain lasted all night and half through the next day, so there was a chance for everything. Near the base was nothing at all. The only thing moving was the lava in the (covered) lava pits). I had usually an armada of walking goldfish walk through the open ground floor, but there weren't any spawns. Then I went around further away from the base to look for something. Everything was eerily quiet.

But I'll keep an eye on this. If this was a fluke, I will post again.

BREAKING NEWS,FOLKS!
I found a with enchanted sword in SMALL world.Its super rare,so here is the seed:
Small World
Go to left past evil biome,locate the hope and get to da shrine :)
EDIT:
I created world with this seed and now there is no shrine :(
I cant give world either,since its already looted.
Hope devs will fix that one :(
So I just tested this. You didn't specific evil type, which apparently is important, but I tried it with corruption (and Normal difficulty, if that matters). The first time I was lucky and found the shrine at 1738' West. Then I made another world with the same parameters, and this time no shrine! I did a few more and another one did have it. Same place. Also both of mine had fake swords, so if it can also have a real sword that's another aspect that isn't following the seed.

So I just tested this. You didn't specific evil type, which apparently is important, but I tried it with corruption (and Normal difficulty, if that matters). The first time I was lucky and found the shrine at 1738' West. Then I made another world with the same parameters, and this time no shrine! I did a few more and another one did have it. Same place. Also both of mine had fake swords, so if it can also have a real sword that's another aspect that isn't following the seed.
Mine had sword,and I felt like I made discovery that will make my melee play through easier... My worst mistake :(

Thanks for testing that out. I suspected that only the tiles and walls would be the same. I bet all items are still randomized.

Thanks for testing that out. I suspected that only the tiles and walls would be the same. I bet all items are still randomized.
Actually,besides sword shrine EVERY item is the same within one seed.I found Star Fury island,copied seed three times and every time got Star Fury,47 surikens and some potions on same island.

@Urban, are you sure you and the other people had PVP active? I just tested this, and I was actually testing it all morning while we put together 1.3.4.3, and had no issues at all with this.

@FRANCAMENTE, I'm not sure if that's a bug. I'll have to get confirmation with one of the coders for whether its intended or not.

Any news? i'm sure that didnt used to happen before 1.3.4

Spoke to the coders, and the change was intentional due to changes in some item mechanics and conflicts with the buff system.
I wish it could have been handled a little more gracefully. I assume it has something to do with new weapons that have a right-click attack, but it still seems like it should be relatively easy to distinguish between pointing at an effect icon while holding a button down and actually clicking it.

Actually,besides sword shrine EVERY item is the same within one seed.I found Star Fury island,copied seed three times and every time got Star Fury,47 surikens and some potions on same island.
Interesting. That means it'll be very easy to farm sandstorm bottles. :p

wow where do i find the new money and the4 new mobs ive played for like 24hours non stop and cant find any thing

You need to find the tavernkeep NPC, he spawns randomly anywhere in the world after the eater of world/brain of cthulu has been defeated. Talk to him about the Eternia Crystal and he'll give you five, which is enough for one of the first tier summon staves.

Why did you guys make pumpkin seeds place-able on each other? This has wasted many of my seeds, and it is quite annoying.

The crystal drops the money when you reach certain waves, go back to the crystal

Does smart-target still work easily?
Smart targeting works, but whenever you aren't using it, which most people aren't, you can now accidentally replace the pumpkin seeds with each other, INFINITELY. This could potentially waste loads of seeds! I think this should be removed, personally. EDIT: Just tested this with normal seeds, such as daybloom, etc. They cannot be replaced by each-other. This change is redundant. I think they should remove this change, its really not useful to the player at all. Then, pumpkins would finally be back to normal!

dammit, how do you guys beat this event so easily? I tried like 10 times or so but never made it past wave 4 and only rarely beat wave 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom