1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed you guys have put CRYSTAL FURNITURE in the game but no means to get it. So... Please, make them craftable with Crystals. Seriously.
They been there since 1.3.1 (wiring update). And you will still have to wait and wait. They might be rather crafteable from Crystal Block to reduce amount of Crystal Shard to craft them. They still don't have item sprite (inventory icon I call it).
There is isn't just only crystal furniture but too mising pieces of furniture, ...
It is possible it will be next update about building (building materials + furniture, ...). What I say is maybe....
EDIT: I don't know what will be next update about.

@Gotcha!, the only thing I'm aware of right now is the fact that Dark Mages and Ogres have a lower drop rate in Tier 3 than in Tier 1&2, due to the fact that you encounter significantly more of them in Tier 3. Theoretically, going from Tier 2 Normal to Tier 3 Expert, it could seem as if the drop rate per Ogre dropped, though the overall number of Ogres killed will be a good bit higher.

This should not be the case between Tier 3 Normal and Expert, however.
I am going to keep it at bad luck. Did a bunch of normal mode runs and in a few of them I hardly got any loot at all. (One of them I only got an ogre trophy. x) )
Got to love that random number generator!

They been there since 1.3.1 (wiring update). And you will still have to wait and wait. They might be rather crafteable from Crystal Block to reduce amount of Crystal Shard to craft them. They still don't have item sprite (inventory icon I call it).
There is isn't just only crystal furniture but too mising pieces of furniture, ...
It is possible it will be next update about building (building materials + furniture, ...). What I say is maybe....
EDIT: I don't know what will be next update about.
I would love for 1.3.5 to be a building / QoL update, with some cool changes thrown in!

I think next update will introduce more T:OW mechanics.destructible towers maybe?Sling hook?Expanded ocean biome?Boats?Mount with multiple sits?Shield blocking for 2/3 swords?
Possibilities are endless!
merged by staff
Maybe even 3D(2D in this case) maneuver gear :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm Blown Away...This Update Is Such Awesome I Cant Tell How Much I Love It!
(i'm a nerd who plays too much of dd2 and terraria)

SRSLY
[doublepost=1480109438,1480109368][/doublepost]the characters never blink
[doublepost=1480109457][/doublepost]do you blink?
[doublepost=1480109488][/doublepost]if you don't please seek help
[doublepost=1480109719][/doublepost]at least i know i blink
[doublepost=1480109738][/doublepost]and my family blinks
[doublepost=1480109813][/doublepost]my friends blink
[doublepost=1480109860][/doublepost]do shouldn't the terraria characters blink
[doublepost=1480109947][/doublepost];););););):happy::happy::happy: this guide even blinks and winks

SRSLY
[doublepost=1480109438,1480109368][/doublepost]the characters never blink
[doublepost=1480109457][/doublepost]do you blink?
[doublepost=1480109488][/doublepost]if you don't please seek help
[doublepost=1480109719][/doublepost]at least i know i blink
[doublepost=1480109738][/doublepost]and my family blinks
[doublepost=1480109813][/doublepost]my friends blink
[doublepost=1480109860][/doublepost]do shouldn't the terraria characters blink
[doublepost=1480109947][/doublepost];););););):happy::happy::happy: this guide even blinks and winks
@BENTON!!!, please don't spam post like this. Contain all your thoughts in one post. And if you've thought of something new to say before another person has posted after you, please use the Edit button on your list to add to it instead of posting a new message. Thanks.

I asked for Re-Logic to made Crystal Furniture craftable, which would be a good thing.

Some other guy asks them to add eye movement for player character sprites...
Character/player sprites are different from NPC sprites, even he said he want it I don't think it is possible.

SRSLY
the characters never blink
do you blink?
if you don't please seek help
at least i know i blink
and my family blinks
[my friends blink
do shouldn't the terraria characters blink
;):happy: this guide even blinks and winks
Blinking is just a detail feature (or for the puns, 'eye candy'), They've never been something necessary to put into video games in order to have it 'perfect'.
By looking back at other 16bit games, I only see a few characters ever blinking, just because it's just a minor detail.

Its...beautiful
junempoleonspin.gif

I have a problem, every time i place down a turret and an enemy gets close to it the turret just disapears. And on the old one's army event, i can't see half of the enemies, and they only pop up when i get hit by one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom