1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the enemies 'ghost like' before they pop up to hit you?
Have an image of your arena?
My friend is playing with me and hes in the same arena and its working, and yes they are like ghost like

[doublepost=1480214098][/doublepost]http://imgur.com/a/fpbWt sorry the printscreen didnt work

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-26_20-32-51.png
    upload_2016-11-26_20-32-51.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, they're not 'ghost like', they are simply 100% invisible. Okay.
Does it happen in singleplayer as well?
I don't think there are any monster on display though. I think his screenshot is only of his event area. There's no crystal in the pedestal in his picture. No portals that I can see either.

I don't think there are any monster on display though. I think his screenshot is only of his event area. There's no crystal in the pedestal in his picture. No portals that I can see either.
Tried reinstalling the game, including XNA and .Net framework? If that doesn't work I'd make a bug report in the appropriate thread if I were you.

Oh thanks!
[doublepost=1480282755,1480282675][/doublepost]There were about 10 plats about 30 blocks from the left of the stand. Thank you!!
[doublepost=1480282773][/doublepost]but I'm going to wait until the blood moon is over...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could you make the tome of infinite wisdom a bit stronger? That was a suggestion.
But I don't care cause this update is AWESOME! VOTE TERRARIA FOR BEST STEAM GAME!!!
Honestly, I was overwhelmed in the 1.2 update of it's massive content. Thank you Relogic and team for making this game.

If you place water it drops to the ground. If you swim through water you'll slow down and you'll cause waves. Isn't that enough?
Don't forget the projectiles and underwater effects. He may have retro lighting on making no physics happen.

Unfortunately, after my long return, I am in-able to access Terraria right now! I will try to hop on and have some fun as soon as I'm re-abled to come on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom