1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I'm happy to present to you another hotfix, 1.3.4.4! Another bundle of bug fixes for you.

1.3.4.4 Hotfix

• Fixed certain crashes related to the game losing focus
  • Fixed death messages mentioning piggybanks and glowsticks
  • Fixed Xenopopper not detecting ammo
  • Fixed maps not loading properly when joining multiplayer
  • Fixed situations where Old One's Army enemies would spawn invisible in multiplayer if they were too far from you
  • Fixed several multiplayer client crashes
  • Fixed certain turret staves not showing use animation when used by other players
  • Fixed certain turrets falling through platforms after spawning on them
  • Fixed Spider Queen not working with the max sentry system
  • Fixed Spider Queen and Frost Hydra spazzing against Worm enemies
  • Fixed Apprentice Armor sets reducing the angle Flameburst Towers can shoot instead of expanding it
  • Fixed Lightning Aura emitting sounds for enemies it cannot reach underneath it
  • Fixed framedrops related to Spectre Staff shots
  • Fixed framedrops related to Onyx Blaster shots
  • Fixed item sounds playing slightly off center
  • Fixed Vilethorn and similar items making liquid ripples when they should not
  • Fixed some dye items rarity colors

index.php

Let us know how this update works out for you, and if any new bugs are apparent! If you have any bug reports, please feel free to post here or in the Bug Reports section!

Here is your updated server file for 1.3.4.4!
http://www.terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1344.zip

Once again, I'm happy to present to you another hotfix, 1.3.4.4! Another bundle of bug fixes for you.

1.3.4.4 Hotfix

• Fixed certain crashes related to the game losing focus
  • Fixed Xenopopper not detecting ammo
  • Fixed maps not loading properly when joining multiplayer
  • Fixed situations where Old One's Army enemies would spawn invisible in multiplayer if they were too far from you
  • Fixed several multiplayer client crashes
  • Fixed certain turret staves not showing use animation when used by other players
  • Fixed certain turrets falling through platforms after spawning on them
  • Fixed Spider Queen not working with the max sentry system
  • Fixed Spider Queen and Frost Hydra spazzing against Worm enemies
  • Fixed Apprentice Armor sets reducing the angle Flameburst Towers can shoot instead of expanding it
  • Fixed Lightning Aura emitting sounds for enemies it cannot reach underneath it
  • Fixed framedrops related to Spectre Staff shots
  • Fixed framedrops related to Onyx Blaster shots
  • Fixed item sounds playing slightly off center
  • Fixed Vilethorn and similar items making liquid ripples when they should not
  • Fixed some dye items rarity colors

index.php

Let us know how this update works out for you, and if any new bugs are apparent! If you have any bug reports, please feel free to post here or in the Bug Reports section!

Here is your updated server file for 1.3.4.4!
http://www.terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1344.zip
Wow!! All that hard work comes rewarding in the end! You're the best!! `:)

Aw, but our server group was having a laugh about being impaled by glowsticks. And let's not forget:

Screenshot_9.jpg

But in all seriousness, thanks for the fixes and all that. Thanks for working so hard on getting this all worked out--seems like it was just a buggy update overall, but it's good to see you guys keeping at it!

...that death was actually from getting crushed by a boulder, by the way. or more accurately "rolled into by a boulder" because I avoided it but then it touched me and I exploded

I gonna miss the chance where I could be killed by any item, some of the bugs are incredibely hillarious. :p

Regardless, thanks for all the fixes. :happy:

Bleh. You all aren't making this easy for server owners, are ya? x.x

Complaints aside, thanks for the client crash fixes. They were really pissing me off.

Are magic quivers correctly giving it's 10% arrow damage bonus, or at least correctly showing that arrows are getting a damage bonus?

ARGH NOT AGAIN!!! Is any one else having problems with map data randomly resetting. It effected both of my characters twice in 2mins. I have the latest update.

I know people ask this every single time, but us GOG users haven't been forgotten, have we? Seems like it's taking longer than usual.

I know people ask this every single time, but us GOG users haven't been forgotten, have we? Seems like it's taking longer than usual.
Unfortunately GoG is very slow sometimes when updating their stuff. I doubt Re-Logic can do anything about that. Maybe you can ask them about it on their Terraria forum.

Looks like GOG has it now.

With Steam, the dev team can push out updates directly, at any time of the day. With GOG, the devs have to send the updates to the GOG personnel and then they update their distribution servers. Since GOG is in Europe and the devs are in the US, there's a bit of a timezone gap that can lead to a short delay. We regret that it happens that way, but there's really nothing we can do about it.

Is the spread of hallow/corruption when entering hardmode no longer random? I've been trying to get the corruption to spread across the left side of my world, but in over 10 attempts it always spread on the right side.

Is the spread of hallow/corruption when entering hardmode no longer random? I've been trying to get the corruption to spread across the left side of my world, but in over 10 attempts it always spread on the right side.
You're ten times unlucky.

Yes, that's a possibility. Though with every attempt, it's becoming less likely.
It should be, but even after a hundred tries it could technically still be due to bad luck. That's random number generating for ya.
I'm sure you'll run into a good roll of the dice with the next few tries though. :)

It should be, but even after a hundred tries it could technically still be due to bad luck. That's random number generating for ya.
I'm sure you'll run into a good roll of the dice with the next few tries though. :)
Well, after 50 tries I'm still unlucky. The result is always hallow on the left/corruption on the right.
I tried over 30 times with a world generated before 1.3.4 (no map seed), and another 20 with a world generated with 1.3.4.4 (map seed embedded). The latter to see if the map seed affects results, which doesn't seem to be the case.

While it's still possible that I'm just unlucky, I'm convinced something is wrong.

Well, after 50 tries I'm still unlucky. The result is always hallow on the left/corruption on the right.
I tried over 30 times with a world generated before 1.3.4 (no map seed), and another 20 with a world generated with 1.3.4.4 (map seed embedded). The latter to see if the map seed affects results, which doesn't seem to be the case.

While it's still possible that I'm just unlucky, I'm convinced something is wrong.
50 tries? Dayum. Well, I admit, I find an unlucky strike like that quite amazing, so it's possible you're on to something here. I wonder what @Leinfors would think about this.

You may be on to something, I tried a quick test of 10 tries (new 1.3.4.4 non-seeded small world), corruption always appeared on the right.

Perhaps the 'randomness' is now decided at a different point, in order to accommodate the seeded worlds (I haven't personally enabled them as yet). I agree that's something for @Leinfors to check on with the dev/test teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom