1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 tries? Dayum. Well, I admit, I find an unlucky strike like that quite amazing, so it's possible you're on to something here. I wonder what @Leinfors would think about this.

So the side that the corr/crimson vs hallow spawn on are predetermined? This doesn't strike me as particularly problematic, but I'll inquire if its intended or not.

So the side that the corr/crimson vs hallow spawn on are predetermined? This doesn't strike me as particularly problematic, but I'll inquire if its intended or not.
It can be when someone is trying to avoid the corruption going straight through the jungle. I'm like this as well, I always keep retrying until the Hallow goes towards the jungle side. :)

I mean to say that being able to influence which side it lands by, as a matter of trial and error, may not be an intended game mechanic. But I'll certainly ask!

I mean to say that being able to influence which side it lands by, as a matter of trial and error, may not be an intended game mechanic. But I'll certainly ask!
Intended it might not have been. It worked in the past though. Would be a shame to lose it. :) #savetherainforest

You may be on to something, I tried a quick test of 10 tries (new 1.3.4.4 non-seeded small world), corruption always appeared on the right.

Perhaps the 'randomness' is now decided at a different point, in order to accommodate the seeded worlds (I haven't personally enabled them as yet). I agree that's something for @Leinfors to check on with the dev/test teams.
Thank you for taking the time to try it out as well. It's good to have your results confirmed independantly.

It can be when someone is trying to avoid the corruption going straight through the jungle. I'm like this as well, I always keep retrying until the Hallow goes towards the jungle side. :)
Indeed, I'm trying to save the jungle! :)

That, or it could be based on what color you want your ice to be, since it's exceedingly likely for one of the contagious biomes to spawn through the ice zone.

Felicidad-2.jpg

Just want to confirm as well that I am experiencing corruption on the right, hallow on the left 100% of the time. Tried about 15 times and it was always the same. I tried a lot of different things to see if I could affect the RNG but nothing worked.

I haven't played in a few weeks, and went back to play a little, and noticed that I can't access my housing or equipment tabs, as in I click on them, I can hear the clicking noise, but it doesn't show me the housing flags, nor can I switch over to my mount, light pet slots etc. Anyone else have this problem?

ETA - I tried restarting the game, I tried on different characters in different worlds and I am on version 1.3.4.4.

I haven't played in a few weeks, and went back to play a little, and noticed that I can't access my housing or equipment tabs, as in I click on them, I can hear the clicking noise, but it doesn't show me the housing flags, nor can I switch over to my mount, light pet slots etc. Anyone else have this problem?

ETA - I tried restarting the game, I tried on different characters in different worlds and I am on version 1.3.4.4.
You aren't using mods, are you? If so make sure everything is up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom