Wavebank [1.3.4] Paper Mario Series Wavebank

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH TERRARIA 1.3.4!

So i decided to make my first ever Terraria wavebank.
Here is the song list
1. Night - Dusk, Paper Mario TTYD
2. Eerie - Yold Ruins, Super Paper Mario
3. Overworld - Lineland Road, Super Paper Mario
4. Boss 1 - A Powerful Enemy Emerges, Super Paper Mario
5. Title - Title Screen, Super Paper Mario
6. Jungle - Jade Jungle, Paper Mario
7. Corruption - Riddle Tower, Paper Mario TTYD
8. Hallow -Shooting Star Summit, Paper Mario
9. Underground Corruption - Deep Into The Shadows, Paper Mario TTYD
10. Underground Hallow - Floro Sapien Caverns, Super Paper Mario
11. Boss 2 - Bowser Battle, Paper Mario TTYD
12. Underground - Rogueport Sewers, Paper Mario TTYD
13. Boss 3 - Supreme Sparkling King Bowser Battle, Paper Mario Sticker Star
14. Snow - Cold Reception in Shiver City, Paper Mario
15. Space - Overthere Stair, Super Paper Mario
16. Crimson - Palace of Shadow, Paper Mario TTYD
17. Boss 4 - King of the Koopas, Paper Mario
18. Alt Overworld - Petal Meadows, Paper Mario TTYD
19. Rain - Credits, Super Paper Mario
20. Ice - Over Shiver Mountain, Paper Mario
21. Desert - Dry Dry Desert, Paper Mario
22. Ocean - Tilt Island, Super Paper Mario
23. Dungeon - HookTail Castle, Paper Mario TTYD
24. Plantera - Lava Piranha Battle, Paper Mario
25. Boss 5 - Brobot L-Type Battle, Super Paper Mario
26. Temple - Shwonk Fortress, Paper Mario TTYD
27. Eclipse - Shadow Queen Battle Phase 1, Paper Mario TTYD
28. Rain (Sfx) - Generic rain sfx from nowhere in particular.
29. Mushrooms - Gloam Valley, Super Paper Mario
30. Pumpkin Moon - Doopliss Battle, Paper Mario TTYD
31. Alt Underground - Pit of 100 Trials, Super Paper Mario
32. Frost Moon - Crystal King Battle, Paper Mario
33. Underground Crimson - Siege on Bowsers castle, Paper Mario
34. Lunar Event - The Ultimate Show, Super Paper Mario
35. Pirate Invasion - Cortez Battle, Paper Mario TTYD
36. Hell - The Underwhere, Super Paper Mario
37. Martian Madness - Grodus Battle, Paper Mario TTYD
38. Final Boss - Shadow Queen Battle Phase 2, Paper Mario TTYD
39. Goblin Event - Magnus von Grapple Battle, Paper Mario TTYD
40. Sandstorm - Chomp Attack, Paper Mario
41. Old Ones Army - Hooktail Battle, Paper Mario TTYD

Special Thanks to tomayopan for helping me locate and fix the problems with the wavebank.

An alternate version with some different songs can be found here

Last edited:
Reactions: Azu
I'm a Huge Fan of the paper mario series (Mainly 64 and PMTTYD). but i have this annoying bug that won't let me play with this awesome wavebank.

1: i replace the original wavebank with the PMS Wavebank.
2: i start terraria and i can hear the new title song. perfect...
3: i try to enter to any world and it crashes, saying that there is no backup. (Wtf?)

Note: if i uninstall the wavebank and then try to open a world, i can open it without much effort. i have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

30-08-2015 16:55:11
System.OutOfMemoryException: Se produjo una excepción de tipo 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.
en Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
en Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
en Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I'm a Huge Fan of the paper mario series (Mainly 64 and PMTTYD). but i have this annoying bug that won't let me play with this awesome wavebank.

1: i replace the original wavebank with the PMS Wavebank.
2: i start terraria and i can hear the new title song. perfect...
3: i try to enter to any world and it crashes, saying that there is no backup. (Wtf?)

Note: if i uninstall the wavebank and then try to open a world, i can open it without much effort. i have no idea what i'm doing wrong.

30-08-2015 16:55:11
System.OutOfMemoryException: Se produjo una excepción de tipo 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.
en Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
en Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
en System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
en Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
Well that's unusual, It works fine on my game... Unfortunately i'm completely at a loss on what may be causing it as i don't really understand what the error text means.:sigh:
But from what i see i THINK its a memory problem but i'm not really sure.

Well that's unusual, It works fine on my game... Unfortunately i'm completely at a loss on what may be causing it as i don't really understand what the error text means.:sigh:
But from what i see i THINK its a memory problem but i'm not really sure.
well... i will try to get some help from the fórums. anyway, thanks!

Alright. i placed terraria in high priority so it can use more memory and it worked! but i think i know what's the problema. the problem is the way you created the wavebank... i was destroying the solar pilar and Heard, if i'm not wrong. the final song against Dimentio (which is Awesome) but i noticed that the song lasted like 3 minutes... i will take this example...

A long time ago. (1.2.4) i also tried to make a Paper mario wavebank. (but most of the songs were from TTYD because it's my favourite from the saga.) i wanted the Final Shadow Queen Fight for the Frost moon.

i was able to see the fact that it repeated at: 2:00... so i downloaded the song and decided to cut it there, and in game, sounded pretty good. the problem i think is te fact that you didn't reduced the song time. so it needs more memory to reproduce it. if you'll excuse me, i will use TExtract to extract all the songs and try to fix this problem... i will inform you how it will end. (and see if you can replace it of course...)

EDIT: it seems that TExtract is taking way too long to extract the Erie Track... if TExtract won't help me... can you send me a download link with all the songs?

Last edited:
Alright. i placed terraria in high priority so it can use more memory and it worked! but i think i know what's the problema. the problem is the way you created the wavebank... i was destroying the solar pilar and Heard, if i'm not wrong. the final song against Dimentio (which is Awesome) but i noticed that the song lasted like 3 minutes... i will take this example...

A long time ago. (1.2.4) i also tried to make a Paper mario wavebank. (but most of the songs were from TTYD because it's my favourite from the saga.) i wanted the Final Shadow Queen Fight for the Frost moon.

i was able to see the fact that it repeated at: 2:00... so i downloaded the song and decided to cut it there, and in game, sounded pretty good. the problem i think is te fact that you didn't reduced the song time. so it needs more memory to reproduce it. if you'll excuse me, i will use TExtract to extract all the songs and try to fix this problem... i will inform you how it will end. (and see if you can replace it of course...)

EDIT: it seems that TExtract is taking way too long to extract the Erie Track... if TExtract won't help me... can you send me a download link with all the songs?
Well, now that i know what the problem is ill go and try to fix it (i never really tried audio editing before) but in the meantime i can send you a download link to the songs. Do you want them in mp3 or wav format?

Well, now that i know what the problem is ill go and try to fix it (i never really tried audio editing before) but in the meantime i can send you a download link to the songs. Do you want them in mp3 or wav format?
WAV format please. also i recommend using Audacity. it's free and it's an excellent audio editing tool

ok, this sounds amazing, but everytime i try adding the wavebank to the content folder, and back up the original, when i start terraria, it still dosent give me the music, and it instead plays the original, so can someone give a step by step process on how its done?

ok, this sounds amazing, but everytime i try adding the wavebank to the content folder, and back up the original, when i start terraria, it still dosent give me the music, and it instead plays the original, so can someone give a step by step process on how its done?
I always remove the original terraria wavebank from content and move it to its own folder outside of the main terraria folder to get it out of the way, then insert the custom wavebank into the now wavebankless content file and that gets the game to play the custom music.

I always remove the original terraria wavebank from content and move it to its own folder outside of the main terraria folder to get it out of the way, then insert the custom wavebank into the now wavebankless content file and that gets the game to play the custom music.
thanks for helping me, but i tried that, again and again, so maybe i just suck? :F

Back
Top Bottom