Mobile 1.3.4 when?

Guess?

Terrarian
i want to buy the mobile version but my friend said that the journey is about to end anyway so its not worth the money but i really do want to buy it so i would like to wait for the 1.3.4 before doing a purchase so when will it be release? i really want to encounter the old ones army so when? thats all i dont know if this is a proper way to ask if not let me know.

There is no current release date for 1.3.4 on mobile, bit rest assured if you purchase the game now, you will have access to all future updates provided you meet the technical requirements.

There is no current release date for 1.3.4 on mobile, bit rest assured if you purchase the game now, you will have access to all future updates provided you meet the technical requirements.
is that so thank you ill be saving up my money for it but will there be more update before 1.3.4 because if it would take 5 more updates and will need 3 month each to be released it would be a rough days since i can honestly beat the game in less than a month so will there be more updates and will it take months each?...
i know your working as hard as you could dont be insulted but i cant wait another 3 years for the 1.3.4 update ive already wait for 3 years for 1.3 and now will it happen again im just asking please dont take this as an insult i know its hard but im not that patient to wait that long so please enlighten me can you estimate how many more months will it take?...
please reply and please do not be insulted.

is that so thank you ill be saving up my money for it but will there be more update before 1.3.4 because if it would take 5 more updates and will need 3 month each to be released it would be a rough days since i can honestly beat the game in less than a month so will there be more updates and will it take months each?...
i know your working as hard as you could dont be insulted but i cant wait another 3 years for the 1.3.4 update ive already wait for 3 years for 1.3 and now will it happen again im just asking please dont take this as an insult i know its hard but im not that patient to wait that long so please enlighten me can you estimate how many more months will it take?...
please reply and please do not be insulted.

There aren't any dates currently for future updates, but I would expect them to come sooner than 3 years.

There aren't any dates currently for future updates, but I would expect them to come sooner than 3 years.
ok thank you the game is good as it is but the only reason i wanted the 1.3.4 update is because of the vhalhala armor set and the old ones army event its really fascinating and challenging also theres this cool items and loots especially as mentioned earlier the vhalhala armor which can defeat moonlord better than bettle armor set so if possible im hoping it would be released before Christmas or New year before march to be specific if its possible to be released in that given day please tell me it would be awesome and i would gladly accept it as Christmas gift 😂😉...
ive decided to buy it on playstore i think in 3 weeks but can be delayed if something happens i couldn't buy it here officially so im really sorry

Since the whole 1.3 version is already out I would expect big content updates to come every 3 months or less so we might catch up with PC pretty soon!

no 1.3.4 and theres already journeys end soon? why dont they just skip to 1.4 on mobile?!

i've been waiting for a good update since i started playing.

that was 10 years ago

well, not ten, but somewhere in there

maybe 6 or 7 but you get the point

But both Cenx on discord and Terraria Official on twitter came out and said 1.4 would reach mobile by the end of 2020...
Leinfors summarised well why we as staff are not repeating that, which I will include below:

Honestly, its probably because as VP of the company, Cenx has info that the moderators (and even a lot of the team) might not have access to.

I can't blame the moderators for having a cautious, conservative approach to making public statements. If Cenx wants to make optimistic ones based on her current info, then that's her call, and I trust her judgement enough to figure she's probably right.

Feel free to be cautious as well, I wouldn't hold it against you. But give the moderators some slack, they are just trying to regulate expectations with the information they have! :)

Back
Top Bottom