[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had'nt install terraria on this laptop this what happens
Capture.JPG

Damn... just when I was to finish my giant castle, 1.3.5 comes live and this stops working ;3;
But still, this is very awesome mod :D

(plz update to v.6.5)

Alright, this mod, when I select a player, it pops up an error sign. Then in the "Inventory" section, I can only edit the inventory, no armor edits, no equipment edits, and no money edits. The "Master Bait" will not show up for edit and anything after the Master Bait will not show up either. Then when I save, the error message pops up again. Something to note is that when editing the "Looks" section, the slot where the player shows up is completely black, "Buffs" is blank, and "Stats" are faded out and inaccessible.
Bruh plz no
[doublepost=1493763253,1493763203][/doublepost]
Bruh plz no
ops wrong person
[doublepost=1493763367][/doublepost]
Probably a really noobish question, but, I recently have bought terraria for pc, was curious as if you need an internet connection for a mod?
Bruh like this is a ofline mod

Ok, I can send the file. Do I do it via a message for safety? My character is very special for me..

PLEASE update this! I just started playing on the PC about a day ago since about 1.2.4.1 and I remembered this inventory editor but it doesn't work with 1.3.5 and I would really like the new items. Thanks!

@Kratos

Though you want to see an update for the inventory editor come out, bumping a Thread with minimal content, especially to say "bump" is not allowed as part of our Posting Expectations.

Thread bumping and double posting in general is not allowed, and can only be done if there is significant new content to share in a post that adds to the discussion in a new way.

Please keep this in mind in the future, and do not post in threads with little content with the only goal being to bump them.

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll get around to it when he has the time.
Meanwhile, why not use this one? http://yal.cc/r/terrasavr/

Thank you for trying to help. sadly it would seem that editor does not work either. It doesn't seem to actually load the inventory that I actually have in the game. Certain items aren't showing up, and when I attempted to save and replace the player file with a living loom in the inventory, it doesn't appear when I load the game. Looks interesting though. Cheers.

Thank you for trying to help. sadly it would seem that editor does not work either. It doesn't seem to actually load the inventory that I actually have in the game. Certain items aren't showing up, and when I attempted to save and replace the player file with a living loom in the inventory, it doesn't appear when I load the game. Looks interesting though. Cheers.
Sure you're playing the latest version of the game then? Since it works fine for me.

I think so. It's possible I'm not I suppose. Looking at the title screen it says 1.3.5.3 at the bottom left. Describe to me step by step what you do when using that editor in order to give yourself an item. I click your link, I press load player and then I open inventory. Then rummage around for the item I want through the various filters. then save player because saving inventory doesn't seem to do anything since there is no tsr file to replace to begin with when i look

Last edited:
I think so. It's possible I'm not I suppose. Looking at the title screen it says 1.3.5.3 at the bottom left. Describe to me step by step what you do when using that editor in order to give yourself an item. I click your link, I press load player and then I open inventory. Then rummage around for the item I want through the various filters. then save player because saving inventory doesn't seem to do anything since there is no tsr file to replace to begin with when i look
After you add items to your inventory you indeed need to save the player, not save the inventory. This player file will NOT be saved over your current player file. You have to look where your internet browser saved it, then move the file to your Terraria players folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom