[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the page is still down and no author in sight,
I used the OpenSource Repo's to compile it myself.

Warning: I deactivated the AutoUpdater (since the server is down anyway).
So you can not update this Version without re-downloading.

Here you go guys. NO WARRANTY!
All copyrights belong to their respective owners. This is not my product!
(I only edited it)

https://mega.nz/#!l7oXnCwC!u5e05bCNjEmNVR8qPIlkqi3fI4rIrc-b05eA_PuXoYQ

It has a password. I don't even. Nice troll I guess.

I'm not sure when Shoot is going to return, or Larxene with the non-updater version; but I've got the latest version (v7) right here:
https://mega.nz/#!I3ZiwQpD!lAPxzYwk12WyXOv2NvuDvE_CpZ-uKsKkJjgaw9K9dr0

This really helped, thanks for the upload.

I'm not sure when Shoot is going to return, or Larxene with the non-updater version; but I've got the latest version (v7) right here:
https://mega.nz/#!I3ZiwQpD!lAPxzYwk12WyXOv2NvuDvE_CpZ-uKsKkJjgaw9K9dr0

Used this version just to give me a stack of wood on a character (and only that), and it seemed to corrupt the character. Terraria kept freezing and eventually crashed after 1 minute of the character being in a world. I wouldn't recommend using, don't think it's very safe. I remember using older versions just fine.

I have a problem, whenever i would load my players .plr file nothing happens, it dosent even show an error. I need help!

So, I know with this mod you can edit your inventory, but does anyone have a mod to check others inventories? I'm concerned that some people on my server are hacking in items, and I need to find out if it's true.

Additionally, I know this is probably impossible, but is there a mod that I can check to see if an item is from another world?

So, I know with this mod you can edit your inventory, but does anyone have a mod to check others inventories? I'm concerned that some people on my server are hacking in items, and I need to find out if it's true.

Additionally, I know this is probably impossible, but is there a mod that I can check to see if an item is from another world?
Checking another player's inventory is impossible without your server controlling the player saves by using a Server Side Characters feature on your server. Server Side Characters are where all players that join your server start with a fresh character for that server (and leaving their singleplayer character alone) and keeps that player file on your server, disabling everyone's access to their player file when not connected to your server through terraria. Only those with access to your servers file and directories will be able to access the file and edit the file outside of Terraria. TShock supports Server Side Characters, but I'm not sure if the vanilla server supports this. (By vanilla server, I mean the one included with Terraria or alternatively available for download on the Terraria website).

For support on this, you will need to create a new thread in the appropriate section or ask the TShock developers themselves.

I believe there is a problem, and I'm not sure if it only affects me, when I click the download link, it brings me to an "Error 502: Bad Gateway"?

Hi, I appreciate your hard work on this tool, but it's ruining the online experience of this game because 99% of online players are hacked.
I think that '99%' is quite high an estimate. If you play with people you know and trust, you shouldn't run into issues.

There are other inventory editor programs around too, it's hard to 'blame' any particular one for anything.

----

For the other people having trouble with the download links - tools and mods are up to the authors to maintain, and if their download links are no longer working, then there's really nothing we can do about it. Maybe Shoot will reappear after the next update (1.3.6, no release date announced) and clean it up.

I would advise everyone to use caution when following any links that take you off of this forum to download anything. That includes 'helpful' recompiles of things like this. I don't see anything concerning so far, but you never know.

its been years since i played terraria and i remember using this for my character edit and when i got a new computer and everything, i tired to download this again and the link doesn't work ... to my disappointment... -__- you need to fix this download link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom