1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

PC [1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor

Discussion in 'Released' started by Shoot, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Kratos

Kratos Terrarian

I think so. It's possible I'm not I suppose. Looking at the title screen it says 1.3.5.3 at the bottom left. Describe to me step by step what you do when using that editor in order to give yourself an item. I click your link, I press load player and then I open inventory. Then rummage around for the item I want through the various filters. then save player because saving inventory doesn't seem to do anything since there is no tsr file to replace to begin with when i look

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

After you add items to your inventory you indeed need to save the player, not save the inventory. This player file will NOT be saved over your current player file. You have to look where your internet browser saved it, then move the file to your Terraria players folder.

thejaxster likes this.
  3. Macy *:・゚

Macy *:・゚ Terrarian

Hey there! When I open the file for my character a message pops up and says "This version of the editor was optimized for 1.3.4.4. It may not fuction properly with other versions of Terraria. Careful!" Then I click okay and it still wont let me edit my character. Help!

4. Poofless

Poofless Terrarian

Same

5. John tha noob

John tha noob Terrarian

it does not have support for 1.3.5.3 D:

6. Shoot

Shoot Terrarian

Finally got around to cleaning up the code base enough where I'm minimally comfortable sharing. You can find it on github under ChbShoot/tinvedit
    Made the bug reporting and update checking a much less pain in the :red: so it should be more functional and stable now.
    The website is also now hosted on Amazon AWS as well as the binaries so download speeds should be much better for y'all.
    Lastly, the editor is now packaged as an installer for organizational purposes

v7: Added support for v1.3.5.3

Download (u.chbshoot.me)

thejaxster and Gotcha! like this.