PC [1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor

Discussion in 'Released' started by Shoot, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Kratos

Kratos Terrarian

I think so. It's possible I'm not I suppose. Looking at the title screen it says 1.3.5.3 at the bottom left. Describe to me step by step what you do when using that editor in order to give yourself an item. I click your link, I press load player and then I open inventory. Then rummage around for the item I want through the various filters. then save player because saving inventory doesn't seem to do anything since there is no tsr file to replace to begin with when i look

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

After you add items to your inventory you indeed need to save the player, not save the inventory. This player file will NOT be saved over your current player file. You have to look where your internet browser saved it, then move the file to your Terraria players folder.

thejaxster likes this.
  3. Macy *:・゚

Macy *:・゚ Terrarian

Hey there! When I open the file for my character a message pops up and says "This version of the editor was optimized for 1.3.4.4. It may not fuction properly with other versions of Terraria. Careful!" Then I click okay and it still wont let me edit my character. Help!

4. Poofless

Poofless Terrarian

Same

5. John tha noob

John tha noob Terrarian

it does not have support for 1.3.5.3 D:

6. Shoot

Shoot Terrarian

Finally got around to cleaning up the code base enough where I'm minimally comfortable sharing. You can find it on github under ChbShoot/tinvedit
    Made the bug reporting and update checking a much less pain in the :red: so it should be more functional and stable now.
    The website is also now hosted on Amazon AWS as well as the binaries so download speeds should be much better for y'all.
    Lastly, the editor is now packaged as an installer for organizational purposes

v7: Added support for v1.3.5.3

Download (u.chbshoot.me)

thejaxster and Gotcha! like this.
  7. Rain the Liar

Rain the Liar Terrarian

Whenever I try and launch the game it says "Please launch the game from your Steam client." I know this is pretty old but what do I do?

8. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

That doesn't have anything to do with this topic. If you have technical issues with the game you should create a new thread for it in the appropriate category.

9. omegapsychosis

omegapsychosis Terrarian

If you are taking suggetions for this utility I would love to see a feature added where you can save a buff loadout, that way you can apply your favourite buffs with a single click instead of having to manually redo them everytime, which can be tedious.

Thanks for such a wonderful utility!

10. labo

labo Terrarian

Hey, I have one question. When i load my char i get three question marks at the end of the inventory. is this a bug or intended?

11. x_KKbearhug_x

x_KKbearhug_x Terrarian

it just wont let me select anything

• Never insult other members in this manner. No matter what issue you are having with a Mod. Post respectfully or don't repost at all.
    Sorry but I think your latest version is a virus/malware. First red flag: an installer for one simple executable that you've used for years? No. Second red flag: ran it thru MSE and malwarebytes with no flags, but upon running, freezes my system to no task manager and no ctrl+alt+delete. Nice :red:ing try, asshat. Don't use this mod anymore, guys.

EDIT: Upon investigating, this also uninstalled my Terraria. :red: you too, Shoot.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  12. raghead

raghead Terrarian

Can PLEASE somebody upload this to Mega???? i have pretty ad net and chrome isnt helping with 4 kbps, so kindly whoever is reading this please upload it to mega and reply

13. i'm so confused I've downloaded the app successfully but i can't get it to actually work, i can't make or import a character into the app, pls help.

14. Essa20

Essa20 Terrarian

Yeah i have the same problem