[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a new character but it doesn't show up on the character's file, is it because of the new update or is something else wrong

I just wanted to report a bug (I also did it through the report function within the app).

You have set a value limit of "100" for 'Angler Quests'. I cannot open my Character because he has an Angler Quest value of 120.
I would appreciate an Update that fixes this bug or to ignore it upon parsing in case it fails (please do not save the Angler Quests as 0 upon saving though!), I really want a SnowGlobe and CBA to wait a month. :p

For now I'll alter a new character and drop them off in a chest.

Attachments

• ss (2015-11-14 at 12.23.51).png
    ss (2015-11-14 at 12.23.51).png
    131.6 KB · Views: 545
Source for all this info: I've been using this for months. There is a discrepancy in the OP, the download link in the first post claims it's version 5.6 of the program, but clicking it leads to a download for 6.1, which is the current version. Also note the error in post #149, if this applies to your character then make a new character IN-GAME (not with the program), edit the inventory of this character to what you wanted to give to the invalid character, go to a world and drop it in a chest, load up invalid character and retrieve.

i wonder is there any n terraria invenotry editors updated for 1.3.0.8 cuz n terraria is out for the version

This one works.

how can I add this inventory editor on steam? I mean i havent tried it but I dont know if steam terraria may work

Just download the editor, open the editor, then navigate to where your charactes are stored. Should be [YOUR USER]/Documents/My Games/Terraria/Players.

UMmmmmm, 1.3.0.8 PLS

This works for 1.3.0.8; even if the OP doesn't say so.

It saddens me to say that, because of bull:red: from the TSGE creator forcing donates to even download his Editor, I'm using this one now. I'm not giving them $25 for a program that used to be free. So you might see a spike in your downloads for YOUR editor. I don't like it as much as TSGE, but TSGE isn't that much better that it would cause me to pay for it. The two main things I don't like about this one is that when you save an item the words disappear until you click on another slot, and when you search an item the list kind of freezes. Other than that, it's a great Editor

It saddens me to say that, because of bull:red: from the TSGE creator forcing donates to even download his Editor, I'm using this one now. I'm not giving them $25 for a program that used to be free. So you might see a spike in your downloads for YOUR editor. I don't like it as much as TSGE, but TSGE isn't that much better that it would cause me to pay for it. The two main things I don't like about this one is that when you save an item the words disappear until you click on another slot, and when you search an item the list kind of freezes. Other than that, it's a great Editor

It gets the job done for a great price ;)

Can you help me I deleted my local save and now I can't get my characters to load can you help me with this?

Yeah, I realize that this might be kind of a dumb question.. but how do I insert the items into my inventory?? I am trying to spawn in Vortex armor and I saved it and it's not doing anything please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom