[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you released a version compatible with 1.3.1+, or am I simply experiencing an error of some sort? After 1.3.1 came out, I try to load up my character, but I'm given the error message "The given key was not present in the dictionary", however prior to 1.3.1 the editor was working perfectly fine. The nature and timing of this error leads me to assume the version I have is incompatible with 1.3.1, but when I click on look for updates, it says no updates found.

Great inventory editor though, keep up the good work.

Have you released a version compatible with 1.3.1+, or am I simply experiencing an error of some sort? After 1.3.1 came out, I try to load up my character, but I'm given the error message "The given key was not present in the dictionary", however prior to 1.3.1 the editor was working perfectly fine. The nature and timing of this error leads me to assume the version I have is incompatible with 1.3.1, but when I click on look for updates, it says no updates found.

Great inventory editor though, keep up the good work.

Yeah, about that.
http://prntscr.com/bc69zl

The guy is probably never coming back.. so there's probably not going to be another update.

Bummer, I prefer this editor rather than using a browser to edit my inventory. Wish someone would come out with one exactly like this one but updated for current release. I'll miss it.

When I try to load my character i get an error saying "Value of '9' is not valid for 'Value.' 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and" any help please????

Edit: just saw that shoot is prob not coming back damn.

This is great, but I have a problem that some people have probably encountered.

I load it up on my main profile and I get the message: "Well this is embarrassing..."
And there are tons of errors.
- Stats is inaccessible
- Inventory is incomplete. The only complete lists are the "Armor" and "Armor Dyes". "Inventory" has only a few items.
- Buffs is empty. Nothing is there.

I reinstalled it and still is doing this.
Can anyone fix this?
The bug is caused because of an item that the inventory editor don't know. You need to search manually into the item's list the one who is in your inventory but not in the list of the editor. Once you have removed this item from your inventory you will be able to edit it again. An example of item I have found to be incompatible with the Inventory Editor is the "Angler Tackle Bag"'.

Because it isn't been updated yet and probably it wasn't in the near future :(.
Someone probably is gonna update though.

Hello, for those of you wanting to import items or need to re-build your character that became corrupt, give this a view:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-1-terrasavr-web-based-inventory-editor.404/

It is a web-based character inventory editor including the latest 1.3.1 update. Read the complete OP to understand how to use it. It is well put together.
Thanks! Ive seen this one on the wiki before but i was not really interested because its web-based, but after some close inspection its actually really good! Cheers :D

As mentioned, TerraSavr is a cross-platform editor which is much better put together and more neatly maintained. I suggest most users to switch over to it as it is much better supported and not as forgotten as this project.

In either case, I have (tried) to update this editor for 1.3.1.1 and I think it should be alright. Some minor testing was performed to make sure I could add the XOR/NOT gates and whatnot and it seems to work

Sorry for the delay
You can find the download here
Download (u.chbshoot.me)

As mentioned, TerraSavr is a cross-platform editor which is much better put together and more neatly maintained. I suggest most users to switch over to it as it is much better supported and not as forgotten as this project.

In either case, I have (tried) to update this editor for 1.3.1.1 and I think it should be alright. Some minor testing was performed to make sure I could add the XOR/NOT gates and whatnot and it seems to work

Sorry for the delay
You can find the download here
Download (u.chbshoot.me)

Thanks for your continued support!

I keep getting somethingweirdhappened "name == null"

I first copied from ps3 to pc, copied to desktop folder, decrypted files, got that error message after locating PLAYER1.PLR, and PLAYER2.PLR

Hey, Shoot ? So I was looking and I found your other download. When I tried to load my characters in it said this is meant for 1.3.1.1, Not 173. If you or any one else could help ne get this resolved, Thanks

Hey, Shoot ? So I was looking and I found your other download. When I tried to load my characters in it said this is meant for 1.3.1.1, Not 173. If you or any one else could help ne get this resolved, Thanks

This is because the latest version is 1.3.2.1, at least that is my guess as I was receiving the same error. I am guessing an update will be coming soon? I love using this tool to enable "creative" mode, similar to what minecraft does.

This is because the latest version is 1.3.2.1, at least that is my guess as I was receiving the same error. I am guessing an update will be coming soon? I love using this tool to enable "creative" mode, similar to what minecraft does.
Yea thought the same thing Hopefully its real soon would love to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom