PS4 [1.3.5] Any bricks that I paint turn semi transparent during the day and at night they ''glow'' this issue persists across multiple worlds

username876

Terrarian
Hello, I don't know if this has something to do with the update but I went onto my world and noticed that all the bricks that I had painted were slightly glowing, light did not affect them and at day they turned semi transparent, on the map all the painted bricks had very strange colours, I thought my world had become corrupted so I started a new one but the issue persists, I don't know how or why this is happening but I don't think it's due to the file becoming corrupted, I backed up all of my files and deleted everything and installed everything again but the issue is still there. I know that the game recently got updated to 1.3.5 or something like that but in the bottom right corner of mine it says ''1.0.1494.9'' I'm grasping at straws but could this be the issue? maybe the game didn't update or something? the images show what the problem is, thanks.

Terraria_20200406195424.jpg

Terraria_20200406193407.jpg

Hello, I don't know if this has something to do with the update but I went onto my world and noticed that all the bricks that I had painted were slightly glowing, light did not affect them and at day they turned semi transparent, on the map all the painted bricks had very strange colours, I thought my world had become corrupted so I started a new one but the issue persists, I don't know how or why this is happening but I don't think it's due to the file becoming corrupted, I backed up all of my files and deleted everything and installed everything again but the issue is still there. I know that the game recently got updated to 1.3.5 or something like that but in the bottom right corner of mine it says ''1.0.1494.9'' I'm grasping at straws but could this be the issue? maybe the game didn't update or something? the images show what the problem is, thanks.

View attachment 261656
View attachment 261657
Hi there @username876, welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks for sharing all the info. Pipeworks is aware of the painting glitch and it working on a fix. No news on when the fix may be released though. I'm not sure if they will do a hot fix or combine it with whatever is the next update.

You can send bugs directly to Pipeworks here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom