Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Updated the tool - you can now import/export spawn points and research data.
Edit: oh, and also the equipment slots, and some boring work on layout that prevents iOS Safari from hiding the navigation menu when you start editing your name.
1679059896541.png

Will you be adding something like the library from the original? Specifically, the categories of items/buffs/prefixes to show in the search list.
Well, maybe not for prefixes since that toggle for compatibility is already great.
The best way to put it would be that I'd like to expand support for user-defined libraries (to allow nesting and have labels and so on), but I don't want to be the one maintaining the standard set - not only it's the kind of work that I largely cannot automate (have to look over all of the new items/buffs and add them to existing/new categories), but it also means that I spoil the entirety of new game content to myself while doing so. Try getting some joy of discovery out of a new update when you've already seen all of the items and their stats.

The best way to put it would be that I'd like to expand support for user-defined libraries (to allow nesting and have labels and so on), but I don't want to be the one maintaining the standard set - not only it's the kind of work that I largely cannot automate (have to look over all of the new items/buffs and add them to existing/new categories), but it also means that I spoil the entirety of new game content to myself while doing so. Try getting some joy of discovery out of a new update when you've already seen all of the items and their stats.
I personally like spoilers, but.... That was all manually done, huh.... I agree that user-defined libraries would work well enough.

That is coming along faster than I thought.

Just out of curiosity: Will this have an offline version as well just like the one on itch.io?

Just out of curiosity: Will this have an offline version as well just like the one on itch.io?
Yes, just a ZIP this time.

In other news, I'm more or less done with this now

@YellowAfterlife Trapped chests aren't in the spritesheet (I double-checked the css for the ids, 3665-3706).
It's only those ids, all the other sprites are there, or at least they should be going by the css.
That being said, the trapped chests with ids outside of that range also aren't correct, as trapped chests should have a red dot in the lower right corner.

ye.png

EDIT: I already had some code to do something similar, and modified it a bit to make this work, so if you'd like the full spritesheet (+ the css which I had it spit out), DM me.
yee.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom