1.3.6 Background Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh... I just realized something:
  • Summer = Ocean & Desert Biomes
  • Fall = Corruption & Crimson Biomes (mainly the forest type)
  • Winter = Snow Biome
  • Spring = Purity Forest (i.e. a normal forest) & Hallow (again, mainly the forest type)
Not sure where Jungle would fit in. Seems like a Spring/Summer biome, leaning more towards Summer.

The jungle is at the equator so not too much seasonal change like the others lol, kewl thinking :)

I know this is not going to happen any time soon but how about a alternative to the hallow biome like for corruption. I would like to see what would be the opposite contrast to the crimson. : D

I know this is not going to happen any time soon but how about a alternative to the hallow biome like for corruption. I would like to see what would be the opposite contrast to the crimson. : D
I think, if crimson theme is blood, and gore, and meat the opposite side would be smth like Vegan Paradise(i'm so sorry for that awkward joke)

It's funny how one of the most discussed features in this thread has been in the game for a very long time and people just now discover it :D.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing the next update.

Ha vegan!. Either that or it will be like the medevil stuff with more classical D&D themed stuff since it would be a parallel contrast to ponies and rainbows : \ .

Ha vegan!. Either that or it will be like the medevil stuff with more classical D&D themed stuff since it would be a parallel contrast to ponies and rainbows : \ .
So like a dark gothic theme, with animated suits of armor, animated iron maidens and old school "sheet over your head" ghosts?

i was thinking more of you classic medevil fantasy stuff. Gothic wouldn't really make sense for a quote "good" biome (since the good biome also wants to kill you).

However, such a biome if ever official, could have prolly some of game of thrones joke items so you got that since that's re-logics sort of humor. : D

i was thinking more of you classic medevil fantasy stuff. Gothic wouldn't really make sense for a quote "good" biome (since the good biome also wants to kill you).

However, such a biome if ever official, could have prolly some of game of thrones joke items so you got that since that's re-logics sort of humor. : D
Well Rainbows and ponies made me think about the Diablo 3 controversy with fans saying it was too bright and colorful compared to the dark gothic aesthetic of Diablo 2.

Damn, that looks p good!
cUGBXis.png

I think that this update is going to be really good but I feel like if there was a new type of Mana Crystal you could find or make in hard mode that would be really cool to me it just makes sense to do so, but if you don't like the idea I'm ok with that because this update is going to be a good one I feel it and also I feel like you should be able to hammer something to make something look more round like you can make a diamond shape with four blocks and a hammer but why not have another option to make it smoother like a balloon block or gel block, I just think it could help other builders like myself that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom