1.3.6 Background Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok

I have a question whether you agree with my idea because I have such an idea that in the formation of the character you can choose the class you want. For example ranger and so on and so on. Also to get a new class. Transformer class, let's say we get the wand of the transformation at the beginning of the slime and then the other and this transformation is until we get out of the game or until we turn off the effect

Last edited by a moderator:
well. i give more attention to the car. hope we will be able to create a car that we would drive on asphalt or make a round that works same as rails :D

woaw
[doublepost=1507131573,1507131507][/doublepost]woaw

Hello Deadly and welcome to the Forums.

It is great to see your enthusiasm through your posts for announcement Threads. Though in general we require posts to have a reasonable amount of content in them. If you just wish to show gratitude for an announcement or post of another member, you can do this through using the "like" button to show your support for the post. Which is preferable compared to just making 1 word posts on Threads.

If you have any questions you can ask myself or any Moderator about them through PM. :)

Hello Terrarians!

The Re-Logic dev team has been hard at work on 1.3.6 this week. There is some pretty exciting stuff, so we thought we'd start your weekend off right with a look at one of the many new backgrounds coming to Terraria in 1.3.6 :)

How did you get that anchor down there without a wall? I tried that the other day but couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom