1.3.6 Background Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, but the bone seems crimson- exclusive and could maybe combine with flesh blocks to make furniture separate from the stuff we already have
The bone blocks are the same blocks placed by the Bone Wand.
Bone_Wand.png

It's not Crimson Exclusive.

With all of the different biome updates happening, along with new items and materials it seems; I myself can say that I look forward to this! Keep up the great work!

Happy Friday Terrarians!

I can't think of a better way to start the weekend than sharing a new background with all of you! We don't have a release date yet, but the team is working hard to bring you 1.3.6 soon :) Check it out and let us know what you think below!

Thats...SUPER AWESOME:nursegrin:

even if bone blocks were added to the crimson, people wouldn't be able to make bone furniture without bones from the dungeon enemies, and the Bone Wielder from a locked chest in there as well. Would be rather short lived if they were generated with crimson biomes...
[doublepost=1507191195,1507191117][/doublepost]Either way, background looks great. Adds to the scary atmosphere of blood festering creatures looming in said area~

Do news update apply to older map version, i am planting for building new base, you know each big update i have to build base in brand new map, it takes too much time with a 10 hrs wokers like me :( . Please make update come to old map easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom