1.3.6 Background Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
wOAH!! That looks awesome! A dragon skeleton sitting in a lakebed... Geez, wonder how it got there... (shivers)
Keep up the great work as always! And I've checked it over, no sneaky extra spoilers left in there... Unless that cavern with the bone fossil is a new generated structure?
And does this mean we'll face a similar creature?

Jeez man, this is creepy. I wonder what killed "the owner" of that skeleton - maybe this dude -> :red:
I wouldn't face it without endgame stuff :indifferent:
Thankfully, it must've died centuries ago...

I just mean that theres no shading or anything on them and it looks really strange. They should have some slight variation in color.
Oh. Well, still. It's a little bit hard to add shading to such small objects in the distance, like the tiny patches of red pixels that are the tufts of leaves.

Seeing stuff like this makes me really interested about Terraria's lore/past. Like for example... What was that skeleton in the background before it died? Had to belong to something, right?
[doublepost=1501712187,1501711952][/doublepost]
The background is selected at world gen, and applies to the entire world from that point on. So these backgrounds won't be visible on old worlds (which only display 1 background per biome from the set options anyway).
A shame... definitely would've liked see that in my existing worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom