Other 1.3.6 idea + small suggestion: allowing to break certain blocks only.

should this be for 1.3.6?

• absolutely!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no not really.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • YES THIS SHOULD BE ADDED RIGHT MEOW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
so we played terraria for a while now and arent we angry about getting random blocks we dont need? and i mean where you can choose a separate block to break with your pickaxe? well you came to the right place!
ok so this is how its going to work
its like crafting in terraria but it shows you the blocks your pickaxe you break.
so click the block that you want to break.
then the block you chose only to break will force the pickaxe only to hit that specific block.

thank you guys for seeing this!

If I understand correctly, you want it to bring up a menu similar to crafting that allows you to select which blocks your pickaxe can mine?

That wouldn't solve the issue of picking up blocks you don't need, it would only make it clunky and annoying when you actually need to mine disabled blocks. Anyways, what is wrong with simply using the Manual Cursor and do precision mining that way?

A better way of handling this would be an auto-trash function, you select what items you don't need and it would automatically discard them when you pick them up. (Similarly to how some mods handle it.)

added:
- you can now have access to this and it will give you the same menu but during gameplay by right clicking on a block and it will give you blocks to select and mine. it will say "pickaxe low level. cant mine this ore" if you are trying to break a higher leveled block (copper pick mining titanium ore, silver pick mining chlorophyte, tungsten pick mining oricalcum etc)
- added mine all in the menu
- allows you to mine up to 3 blocks

Back
Top Bottom