1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks interesting! I just noticed the Stylist in the corner. Maybe the spider caves are being edited? Or we're just being trolled?

Although spiders freak me out sometimes, I also have a fondness and respect for them. I will most certainly use this!
%99 of people decide to change their minds about this statement when you find a spider in one of your various bathroom appliances.

There should be a feature where Bathtubs, sinks and toilets should dispense a liquid/entity that goes with their counterpart, and the spider bathtub, sink, and toilet dispense tiny spiders.

Now the question is, are there anymore furniture sets that still need to be made? Pretty sure at this point they've all been covered, but I could be wrong.

Maybe desert furniture(if you don't count cactus)?

wondering if spider webs can be permanent background. I like the way they look in a building or dungeon, but I keep running into them and they fall down.

the most wanted feature for me would be the hability to take awa the creation powe rof players ( like in the etermnian invasion) so the platform levels, puzzles and portal puzles map can be played well. also if we take one more step... let put some kind of invisible triggers to make enemys spawm or traps activate at will so we can really create full fledged platform games -

It's information that gives away how things are going to look like in the future.
In that case, it still counts as a spoiler.
Idk what kind of spoiler is this but showing new furniture is something normal like you seriously could be like "They added new chair that i still can't seat on. Its amazing! It change whole game 360 and have even plot twist and interesting characters to it or something that could count as spoiler not just new item aka another totally not important decoration :dryadeek:" Telling that some important character will die at some point of story, giving away part of story that you didn't knew is a spoiler. Telling what new item/items was/will bee added is not %-_-

Idk what kind of spoiler is this but showing new furniture is something normal like you seriously could be like "They added new chair that i still can't seat on. Its amazing! It change whole game 360 and have even plot twist and interesting characters to it or something that could count as spoiler not just new item aka another totally not important decoration :dryadeek:" Telling that some important character will die at some point of story, giving away part of story that you didn't knew is a spoiler. Telling what new item/items was/will bee added is not %-_-

They're both spoilers. A spoiler is , as steef said, a reveal of future content, whether in a game or in a story. The applicable medium is not designated in the definition.

"C can not mean A because C already means B" is not sound logic.

They're both spoilers. A spoiler is , as steef said, a reveal of future content, whether in a game or in a story. The applicable medium is not designated in the definition.

"C can not mean A because C already means B" is not sound logic.
You can spoil story but not items that u use and/or forget... That spoiled anything? No it's just another sprite in game.
Anyway i think i know who is main character in terraria. It's mentally challenged warrior unable to use chairs. Seriously why i cant use chair? After heavy battle with (Insert boss name here) i'd like to go to my house, take a sit, drink some juice or tea (In real life i don't like/drink alcohol or get any amount of it in any way in anything so i don't do it in game and hate when game don't offer non alcohol drinks. Only thing i can drink in terraria for now is bottled water), eat some sashimi and soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom