1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Happy Friday Terrarians! :)

Start your weekend off with a look at a 1.3.6 spoiler ;)

Spider Home1-fix.png

Is there still more to come. like a bookcase or clock? also i think they should do more with single purpose items like: Gems, Chlorophyte, and even the souls and the stuff the pillars drop.

More furniture is ALWAYS awesome! However, may I ask, why haven't you guys implemented more benches, vases, toilets, and other outliers (such as the bone candle, the three dungeon brick lanterns, and a wooden lantern). Is there a specific reason? It really annoys me when there is no boreal, or living wood bench to use in my builds. Anyways, this is awesome, I can't wait to see what else is coming in this update!

I think this needs a new non hostile critter type to spawn near/inside spider homes.
Also, thanks for helping me realize I had arachnophobia. I'll go farm some gel for the flamethrower.

Is there still more to come. like a bookcase or clock? also i think they should do more with single purpose items like: Gems, Chlorophyte, and even the souls and the stuff the pillars drop.
I pump gems into making Gemspark blocks. Mainly diamonds though, for BG Wall illumination. My garden/greenhouse is backed by Diamond Gemspark wall instead of glass. I don't waste space on lights and get full density for planting. (Though it's capacity is overkill now with using planters. It was originally designed for pots. I went from about 33% space efficiency to a full 50%.)

My chlorophyte goes into making ammo, a consumable.

Personally, I think each useable resource should have at least one consumable product that uses it (somewhere down the line, if not directly) so you have reason for collecting it in the long run. There are lots of items and resources that lose their usefulness after a certain point and are no longer worthwhile to collect. (HM ores come to mind...)

Then again, I've been collecting stuff since 1.0.6.1, so I have stockpiles of crap... (I seriously overdid it with the herbs...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom