1.3.6 New Furniture Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should add a crystal guardian boss for the hollow biome. I think it would be awesome to have a boss for the hollow biome because you can't really do that much with hollow stuff anymore so create like a crystal tomb that spawns like how the plantera bulb spawns after you defeated hard mode but this boss would be in expert mode.

Make it like a crystal prison that was made for the crystal guardian. maybe make him small in the cage and when you break the cage he comes out and starts collecting the crystals in the biome and growing bigger. until he becomes really powerful. and he would be able to throw crystal shards that do like 30 damage at most or something.A beam of light that would continuously do 5 damage wile its aimed at you and the beam could come out of his eyes. So you could change any of what i said it could do, but i think it would be cool to have this and it would be a great new boss and could potential mean new amour could be created if you killed him. he could drop Prismatic Crystals. and you could craft Armour that gives you increased magic damage or less mana usage and you could decide what the set bonus could be.

Now i wanted to think about a way to defeat it and i think it would have a crystal heart and you would have to damage the boss enough for the heart to be exposed like a certain stage that the boss would have to be at for it to have its chest opened up and the crystal heart shows and you only get a certain time limit to hurt the heart with as much damage as possible before he collects more crystals and closes his heart back up again. so after you hit his heart and damage it he will take damage and you will have to damage him again until his crystal heart is exposed again. so the only real damage he takes is when you damage his heart but to expose the heart you would have to damage and shoot off the crystals that he collects and expose the heart. and after he reaches 25% health or lower he protects his heart by enclosing it in hardened crystals so you would have to damage those and break them to expose the heart again but he does less damage to you in this state. and when you destroy his heart he explodes and when he dies his crystal heart is what contained the prismatic crystals.

Last edited:
I think you should add a crystal guardian boss for the hollow biome. I think it would be awesome to have a boss for the hollow biome because you can't really do that much with hollow stuff anymore so create like a crystal tomb that spawns like how the plantera bulb spawns after you defeated hard mode but this boss would be in expert mode.

Make it like a crystal prison that was made for the crystal guardian. maybe make him small in the cage and when you break the cage he comes out and starts collecting the crystals in the biome and growing bigger. until he becomes really powerful. and he would be able to throw crystal shards that do like 30 damage at most or something.A beam of light that would continuously do 5 damage wile its aimed at you and the beam could come out of his eyes. So you could change any of what i said it could do, but i think it would be cool to have this and it would be a great new boss and could potential mean new amour could be created if you killed him. he could drop Prismatic Crystals. and you could craft Armour that gives you increased magic damage or less mana usage and you could decide what the set bonus could be.

Now i wanted to think about a way to defeat it and i think it would have a crystal heart and you would have to damage the boss enough for the heart to be exposed like a certain stage that the boss would have to be at for it to have its chest opened up and the crystal heart shows and you only get a certain time limit to hurt the heart with as much damage as possible before he collects more crystals and closes his heart back up again. so after you hit his heart and damage it he will take damage and you will have to damage him again until his crystal heart is exposed again. so the only real damage he takes is when you damage his heart but to expose the heart you would have to damage and shoot off the crystals that he collects and expose the heart. and after he reaches 25% health or lower he protects his heart by enclosing it in hardened crystals so you would have to damage those and break them to expose the heart again but he does less damage to you in this state. and when you destroy his heart he explodes and when he dies his crystal heart is what contained the prismatic crystals.
Save your suggestions for the Suggestions forum and not the update spoilers. They're more likely to be seen by the people they're targeted at there. :)

no no no no No No No No No No NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONO *Runs out of house and burns it down with match* DEMONS BEGONE FROM THIS REALM

All that's popping in my head is Spider-Man Spider-Man does everything a spider wish it can. There he goes, he's off again! He went and made something only a spider can!

Spider man,spider man... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! At long last...Spider furniture...If only there was some NPC that is a spider..."cough,cough"

hrmm... ish dat a shpider biome furnichure picshere? lol
[doublepost=1503431262,1503431196][/doublepost]lol really i said
hmm... is that a spider biome furniture picture?

I sure hope this won't be an actual building in the spider nest, because in my opinion, it doesn't make sense - but... since when the game actually makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom