1.3.6: New music track + possible new biome?

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
Cenx's Twitter account makes mention of a new music track in 1.3.6: "Our newest track was inspired by Winnie the Pooh and it is freaking amazing!!!!!" [Link]
What do you think the new music track might be for?

Then if you scroll down the Twitter thread...
  • Cenx advises that 1.3.6's release is "probably not this year" [link]
  • She then says "a new world is suggested" [link] (Edit: As pointed out by @Reepicheep, this is for console.)
New music and a new world being suggested could perhaps imply a new biome is coming?

Based on the music choice, I'm thinking a Hallow alt, possibly similar to @Tovlyn's "The Covert". If there was a new biome, what do you think it might be?

Last edited:
I have odd recollections as a child of phenomenal orchestrated soundtracks in the many Winnie the Pooh movies I watched.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the new world is for 1.3 on Mobile. Though with new backgrounds on PC, and most likely not overwriting the old backgrounds on worlds (from what I've heard) you'll have to make a new world for those.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the new world is for 1.3 on Mobile. Though with new backgrounds on PC, and most likely not overwriting the old backgrounds on worlds (from what I've heard) you'll have to make a new world for those.
Ah, good point. How did I miss that? I still hope the new music indicates a new biome though. :)

Back
Top Bottom