1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesomeness. My life will be much easier... but this changes things for me too. I love seeing worthwhile game updates and improvements every now and then. Time to change the house blocks.

This sounds really nice. Sadly, I am on mobile. It would be nice to have this for the mobile 1.3 update too. Also, does anyone know what that block that is being swapped is?

Last edited:
Im going to mess up so much with this, and it's going to annoy me lol
[doublepost=1533338326,1533338284][/doublepost]
Im going to mess up so much with this, and it's going to annoy me lol
< The type of guy who throws dynamite in his house, cleans it all up and then accidently throws a 2nd.

Oh my god, i really like this, makes survival and construction less tedious. Because i never like to put again the furniture because it breaks!. I´m really hyped with this update. If is possible... ¿When will be the release date?.

Being able to replace sand to prevent it from falling on you is actually huge if you're trying to tunnel under a corrupted desert so you can purify the blocks above you. I hadn't thought of that. It's been a huge problem for me, but I go to insane lengths to purify my worlds haha.

Will this enable us to switch out the blocks under demon/crimson altars, or to safely tunnel through sand by making a "roof" out of different blocks?

I will love this when it comes out! I replace blocks all the time and it’s time I could be using to do the dishes and improve my non virtual life but you gotta love terraria. Wonder what platforms they will be on, I have terraria on almost all platforms XD. It such a small thing but huge improvement:happy:

I will love this when it comes out! I replace blocks all the time and it’s time I could be using to do the dishes and improve my non virtual life but you gotta love terraria. Wonder what platforms they will be on, I have terraria on almost all platforms XD. It such a small thing but huge improvement:happy:

If you have a Picksaw or higher ones, you can. But if you use it for free entrance on the Lihzahrdian Temple, it's a problem. Better fix the problem by making an aura on the Temple or a Dungeon Guardian ala Lihzahrdian Style for unwanted entrances

The version 1.3.6 must have the option of choosing the objects he wants to collect the ground or where they fall. For example as in "Diablo 3", the character has the option to choose between the fallen objects to load them together with him. This solves the error of the full backpack.

I hope that the update will bring a lot more interesting features. Still waiting for a long time :С
In any case, thank you very much Re-Logic for supporting the game and its development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom