1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this mean anyone can get any block (including ores) without a pickaxe since they can just swap it out for some random block?

So does this mean anyone can get any block (including ores) without a pickaxe since they can just swap it out for some random block?

As mentioned in the main post:
Safeman said:
Block Swap uses the mining power of the strongest Pickaxe in your inventory. Therefore, you will not be able to replace blocks that you cannot mine and it will take the same number of "swings" to replace a tile that your current pickaxe takes to mine the same block.

I really like this feature. I always wanted to give a different look on my old base but it's kinda take time. I gave up since there are furniture and stuffs inside it.

Remind me never to join a server with you in it :dryadtongue:
Oh, I'm not gonna do it in cooperative playthroughs, just the new competitive kind I came up with a while ago (speaking of which, I bet people would like that, it's actually a fairly unique kind of challenge run, which actually benefits from having multiple people. thread coming soon…?)

Anyway, I have… other plans for this feature too, like making my storage look nicer, and forcing people's houses to be made out of sloped pumpkin.

I'm… way too good at coming up with these things. Please send help...

Last edited:
Oh, I'm not gonna do it in cooperative playthroughs, just the new competitive kind I came up with a while ago (speaking of which, I bet people would like that, it's actually a fairly unique kind of challenge run, which actually benefits from having multiple people. thread coming soon…?)

Anyway, I have… other plans for this feature too, like making my storage look nicer, and forcing people's houses to be made out of sloped pumpkin.

I'm… way too good at coming up with these things. Please send help...
Ah, sloped pumpkin. My favorite. Personally my biggest terrible move is to use a random signal splitter to randomly actuate parts of people's houses on a timer. Looks very fun :naughty:

Ah, sloped pumpkin. My favorite. Personally my biggest terrible move is to use a random signal splitter to randomly actuate parts of people's houses on a timer. Looks very fun :naughty:
I prefer the old fashioned way, placing landmines in people's houses then forgetting about them and stepping on them myself :dryadsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom