PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Gimmick Achievements
Because they’re the most fun to write! Some of these Gimmick kills might need to read “using only the <insert weapon here>” instead of “kill with <insert weapon here>” to make them actually challenging.
  • Under The Sea! - Kill Duke Fishron while taking drowning damage
  • Drop the Bass - Kill any Boss with a weapon acquired from Fishing and with any Music Box equipped.
  • Stop Hitting Yourself - Kill a Zombie With a Zombie Arm
  • Top Gun - Kill any Hardmode Boss without touching the ground during the fight.
  • Dynamic Entry! - Kill a Boss within 0:10 of respawning.
  • Do a Barrel Roll! - Dodge an attack while in the air and under the effects of Reversed Gravity.
  • I Am The Night - Kill any Hard Mode Boss at Night with no nearby placed light sources. (Would prefer “In Total Darkness,” but I have no idea how that would be implemented, and pretty much all of the hard mode bosses create light with their attacks).
  • The Black Knight Always Triumphs! - Kill the Paladin with Night’s Edge (Not True Night's Edge).
  • Arr Matey! - While under the effects of the Tipsy Debuff and wearing the full Pirate costume, use the Cannon to kill 10 enemies.
  • Michael Bay Presents... - Kill a Hard Mode Boss in 0:10 or less with Explosive Weapons.
  • No Really, Stop Hitting Yourself - Kill the Golem with The Golem Fist.
  • Katanas Are Just Better - Kill any Boss with a Katana
  • Not So Spontaneous Combustion - Kill any Boss with the Flare Gun.
  • Brought a Sword to a Gunfight - Kill a Player with a sword after being shot by a gun weapon.
  • Dracula Killer - Kill 20 Vampires with a Flail Weapon.
  • Double Rainbow All The Way - Kill the Twins with the Rainbow Rod
  • Are You Not Entertained?! - Kill a Hard Mode Boss then fire a Confetti Gun in 0:15 or less.
  • You Spoony Bard! - Kill a Player with the Magical Harp (needs something more...).
  • It’s Dangerous to Go Alone! - Kill any Boss while wearing the Hero Clothes set and wielding any Wooden sword.
  • We Will Rock You - Kill a Hardmode Boss with the Staff of Earth and Boulder Traps.
  • Terrarians, Welcome to Die! - Kill a player with the Magnet Sphere while under the effects of Reversed Gravity. (Might not work - Don’t know if the Magnet Sphere itself hurts players since it won’t fire on them normally).
  • A Drill that Pierces the Heavens - Kill a Hard Mode Boss with any Drill.
  • Feed Me, Seymour! - Let Enraged Plantera kill an NPC.
  • Truly Outrageous - Kill any boss wearing a gem crafted robe and gem crafted staff.
  • We Die Together! - Kill yourself and another player in the same explosion.
  • You Activated my Trap… Mine - Kill a player using the Proximity Mine Launcher.
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR - Kill 5 enemies in one Shadowbeam staff attack.
Okay, now that I’ve spent entirely too much time thinking about this, maybe I'll do something else. Enjoy. ;)

He'll release 2 video series, one showing the easiest way to get each achievement, and one to show the funniest way.

But what would be really interesting is a play through trying to get tLES TASTy amount of achievements possible, but still getting to endgame

You asked for it - get killed by the Dungeon Guardian
That's not what was supposed to happen - kill the Dungeon Guardian
AoE - kill x monsters in a single rocket (not sure what a good number would be)
Good is not nice - kill/get killed by a paladin

I don't like "get killed by" achievements, but I'm not having any good ideas like you guys... :(

Eater Of Worlds: Mine 5,000,000 Tiles.

Good Vs Evil: Lure a Red Devil out of the Underworld Biome into a Floating Island Biome, then wait for a harpy to spawn.

What a Waste!: Trash 100 Platinum Coins, then Trash another item, so the Platinum Coins are destroyed.

GET OVER HERE!: Use the Chain Knife to get the Final Blow on a Scorpion.

Precious: Throw a Diamond Ring into a Lava Pool in the Underworld Biome.

Double Rainbow: Equip an Intense Rainbow Dye in one of your Dye Slots in the Hallowed Biome.

Whoops: Get Banned from a Terraria Server.

Hard-KO-re: Die on a Hardcore character.

OVERKILL: Hit Over 1,000 Damage on an Enemy NPC. (Possible with a Sniper Rifle)

B00m: Survive a Hit from the Dungeon Guardian.

Loan Shark: Die to a Shark and Loose over 20 Gold Coins.

Classic: Kill a Bone Serpent with a Stick Of Dynamite

OP: Acquire an Angel Statue.

Go Green:plant your an acorn
Down to Hell:1st time reaching The Underworld
Aaah,not the bees!:Kill the Queen Bee
Mushroom Heaven:Get the Truffle NPC;(
A piece of Pumpking Pie:Reach Wave 15 during Pumpkin Moon event
Pirate Seas:defeat the Pirate Invasion

Last edited:
Woof! Woof! : earned for getting the puppy whistle
Christmas Spirit : got santa clause to move in!
Presents! : earned for opening 30 presents
Happy hallow-ween! : earned for fighting the pumpkin moon in hallowed biome
Halloween! : earned for playing terraria on halloween
Christmas! : earned for playing terraria on christmas day or christmas eve
Pwned it! : earned for defeating the wall of flesh and getting the pwn hammer
terrarian collector! : earned for getting all boss masks and trophies
I AM GOD!: earned for defeating all bosses (includes dungeon guardian)
fisherman: earned for catching 10 fish!
hope you like these ideas! took me 10 minutes

:brain:Where's my brain?:brain:

OVER NINE THOUSAND - take fall dmg of over nine thousand.
PWANED - deal over 500 dmg with a single hit (or more, just make it a number it's not easy to get to) .
To the skies! - touch the top of the world.
Seek n' destroy - find and kill (yes, kill.) a truffle worm.
A beautiful butterfly! - collect every type of butterfly in a single world. (I think this one should be separated from an achievement about the rest of the critters).
I will add more later, when I will think of them. I am very happy for this opportunity to offer our ideas into the game, as a person playing from v. 1.0, it's a delight.

"Free Falling" - Fall for a very long time

"Your World just went upside down" - Used a gravitational potion

"Dishonourably Executed" - Kill a Paladin with any shortsword

"Dance with the Wyvern" - Have more than 3 Wyvern spawn at the same time (If that is even possible)

"Close Shave" - Survive a hit that would otherwise kill you with a black belt

"What was that?" - Survive a hit from a sniper that would otherwise kill you with a black belt

"One Less Hero" - Trash a Broken Hero Sword

"Lawn Mowing" - Kill over 50 enemies within a min

- Have WoF reached the end of the world (Spawn point not included)
- Have more than a 100 Defence
- Dealt more than a 1000 Dmg
- Stepped on a 100 land mines

Oh yeah!just for a little fun,why not add a new dungeon/Lizhard :golem:Temple area?`;)I had run with those.Pherhaps maybe an abandoned village? another planet could be cool too:dryadindifferent:

Don’t Touch my Nuts - Have 20 squirrels placed in a single room.
Start Kissing - Have 20 frogs placed in a single room.
Teach Me Master Chef - Place a rat next to a cooking pot.
It’s Dark Down Here - Travel to hell using only the Shadow Orb for light
Just Out of Reach - Place a Firefly in a Bottle above a frog.
Dance Minions, Dance! - Have 20 penguins placed in a single room.
The Echo is Deafening - Have 20 ducks placed in a single room.
Butterfly House - Collect all the butterflies in a single room.
Arabian Nights - Use the Flying Carpet while wearing the Pharaoh’s Outfit.

Separate achievements for killing all bosses and a acheivment for killing all mech bosses at once
Maybe a achievment for getting all pets and mounts,mining every ore,getting all banners,and getting all armors

Against all odds: Obtain a Slime Staff

Certified Locksmith: Have 1 of every key in your inventory at once.
(This means having Gold, Shadow, Temple, Crimson, Corruption, Hallow, Snow and Jungle keys in your inventory.)

Bee-icide!: Kill Queen Bee with a Bee gun

How is that even possible?: Use an Actuator to turn any trap into "background state" and then activate the trap with wire.

THIS. IS. SPARTA!: Knockback an enemy into any shaft deeper than 50 tiles and watch it fall outside of your screen.

Impostors never prosper: Kill a Reaper with a Death Sickle during a Solar Eclipse while wearing full Reaper costume.

Dimebag's Legacy: Obtain the Axe from Plantera.

Just like Ezio: Fall a lethal distance, without fall-damage negating accessories, into a puddle of water less than 10 tiles big.

I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!: Kill a Zombie from within a house after they knock on your door.

Return on investment: Shoot an enemy with a Copper coin using a Coin gun and have the Lucky coin 1% effect activate, making the enemy drop a Gold coin.

The world is ROUND!: Build a working Teleporter pair within 20 tiles of the left and right edge of the world and use it.

Personally, I prefer the air!: Stay in the air for a minute without using a Gravitation potion.
(Easily achieved with a grappling hook and wings)

Not even close baby!: Use the Magic Mirror to return to your home while you have only 1 HP left.

There's so many things more that I could think of, but flooding a whole page with 1 comment seems absurd :S

I cant believe achievements arent already i nteh game.

Well, here are some ideas:

Specter: Get Full specter armor.
Killing Spree: Kill 1000 enemies in one day-night cycle.
Over-powered: deal 250+ damage to an enemy in one hit.
A Legend: Acquire a legendary TerraBlade.
Uselessly Lucky: Get a legendary copper short sword on first spawn.
Cheater(Only if you cant get the SDMG legit): Get the SDMG or any dev armor/wings.
Murderer: Kill any of the npcs with a voodoo doll.
Eye for an Eye: Have the EOC Or Twins be defeated after your death(via fire or other damage over time de-buff).
So Pure: Completely purify a world.
Addicted(Maybe a different name): Have ten+ buffs active at once.
Super Lucky: Get a nymph banner.
Sculptor: Acquire every statue.
'Logic'(or Re-Logic as someone else has said): Drink water to avoid drowning.
Hardmode is hardcore: Reach Hardmode in hardcore.
Pumpkin pie: Defeat the Pumpking.
Mushroom Man: Acquire all pieces of Shroomite Armor including the wings.

"BFF!" Summon any kind of pet.
"Over yonder!" Summon and ride a mount. (pun towards the TV show 'Wander Over Yonder')
"Critter Commander" Collect at least one of each kind of 'critter'.
"Master of all you survey" Find at least 20 'mini-dungeons' or 'underground temples/ houses'. (as in, at least open a chest found in one of those kinds of locations to confirm)
"What're ya buyin'?" Purchase at least 50 golds-worth of items from merchants/ shopkeepers. (reference towards the 'Merchant' from 'Resident Evil 4')
"Overlord" Kill at least 25 enemies using summoned minions. (reference towards the game 'Overlord')
"Gemstone fanatic" Collect at least 10 of each kind of gemstone.
"Best of the best!" Refine at least 5 weapons to their maximum potential. (ex: legendary)
"Buzz of the bumble bee" Fly X kilometers in distance or height. ('Flight' in the same statement was already taken by another 'achievement' in another game, 'Spore', so I didn't want to cross any problems with using the exact same statement, this achievement is also named in a racing game on the 360)
"Persistent" Lose around 1k health without dying.
"Overpowered?" Defeat an early boss with an end-game weapon.
"It was an accident!" Kill a critter for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom