PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
swap_20150303224031.jpg

Maybe em kill every type of enemy?
I dunno

If you get 20 of fireblossems, they can grow at the surface, and in any biome. Also with other plants. (Not sure if I spelled fireblossem right)

all the console achievements and here are my personal ones
money money money! : get the merchant to arrive
legendary weapon wielder: craft the terra blade
2spooky4me: complete the pumpkin moon
chill out!: complete the frost moon
fearless: complete the pumpkin moon without dying AND using no buffs or healing potions (mana potions don't count!)
fire ball much?: complete the frost moon without dying AND using no buffs or healing potions (same as fearless)
hardmode: kill the wall of flesh
true mage: get the specter armour
true warrior: get the turtle or beetle armour
true summoner: get the spooky set (or as i like to call it the 2spooky4u set)
true archer: get the shroomite set
a true legend: kill the final boss
Godly: kill every single boss at once including events (you can only do 1 event at a time so you have to do this 5 times to get the achievement....well make that 6 because the lunar event)
do you want to kill a snowman?: defeat the frost legion
pirate booty: defeat the pirates
GOBLIN BEGONE!: defeat the goblins
am I too op?: have 7 potion buffs active at the same time (summoning items and campfire and heart lantern regen don't count)
boss slayer: kill your first boss
boss murderer: kill every single boss once
destroyed the destroyer: (here is no description because the name says it all!)
twin pwner: kill the twins once
at your prime: kill skeletron prime once
is that even possible?: kill the dungeon guardian
true terrarian god: get every single achievement in the game.
PHEW!!! that was A LOT of achievements! I hope that all of them get added!
[DOUBLEPOST=1425423616][/DOUBLEPOST]
All Boss: kill every non-event boss. "Now do it with Menacing Hallowed Armor and Legendary/Superior Vampire Knives!"
yeah because you would have to get both crimson and corruption in your world so good luck doing that! you need it

fearless: complete the pumpkin moon without dying AND using no buffs or healing potions (mana potions don't count!)
fire ball much?: complete the frost moon without dying AND using no buffs or healing potions (same as fearless)

[DOUBLEPOST=1425423616][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah because you would have to get both crimson and corruption in your world so good luck doing that! you need it

Fearless and Fire Ball Much? seem to be asking a bit much, even with a team of 4 people on MP with full on buffs we have to consistently reset the time to reach the final wave. If you simply mean survive the night that's really easy as you can just keep it at wave 1 all night.

As for the second post, you don't need corruption to get hallowed armor. also if you mean the "kill all bosses" part, clearly the brain and worm would be an or rather than an and.

bouncing betty: kill an enemy with a deflected shot (when a meteorite shoot bounce in a wall)
boom-shakalaka: kill 1000 enemies with explosives
blessed: destroy X demon altars with the same character
want a second opinion?: summon and kill a boss who killed you before
lone wolf : survive a solar eclipse without dying and killing at least 50 enemies

Last edited:
Anthony the boss, you spell fire blossom: B-L-O- Wait... Yeah, "blossom", as I said. :p

Assuming no one has suggested these:
Gatekeeper: Enter Hardmode
Denizen of the Earth: Mine 10,000 copper/tin iron/lead silver/tungsten gold/platinum
Astronaut: Reach the top of the World
Explorer: Uncover all of the Map
In Good Health: Max out Health
Archmage: Max out Mana
Purification: Remove all Crimson/Corruption from the world
Merry Christmas: Clear the Frost Moon
Happy Halloween: Clear the Pumpkin Moon
Supreme Terrarian: Defeat all Bosses
Mother of Slime: Obtain the Slime Staff
The Green Thumb: Harvest 5,000 plants from clay pots
Fisherman's Friend: Obtain the Golden Rod
Sacrifice: Summon the Wall of Flesh
Despicable: Kill the Guide without dropping the Doll in magma
Terrarian Hero: Obtain the TerraBlade
Is it Edible?: Catch a Goldfish
Pet-Keeper: Catch one of every docile mob in the game with the butterfly net
Mayor: Have one of every NPC in your world (Not spawned or cheated in)
Exterminator: Kill 10,000 mobs (Bosses count(Not boss limbs))
Savior: Kill 100 bosses
Electrician: Place 3,000 wire

Monster: Kill 666 bunnies

Unrelated:
Please add some sort of healing magic!
I imagine the maker of TShock will have to add some sort of anti-cheat system for those blokes who don't want to earn these.

I'm going to assume that achievements will be associated with the game itself, not the character or world. It is perfectly possible for someone to defeat both bosses on the same copy of Terraria. Thank you for quoting me after more than fifty pages, though.

I'm going to assume that achievements will be associated with the game itself, not the character or world. It is perfectly possible for someone to defeat both bosses on the same copy of Terraria. Thank you for quoting me after more than fifty pages, though.
I think its steam achievements (they were talking about trying to get those working a few months ago), so you'd be right. which is why all these hard core related achievements are hilariously easy to get.

Frozen Fright: Reach Wave 15 of the Frost Moon
Haunted Halloween: Reach Wave 15 of the Pumpkin Moon
Buffed Up: Activate 10 different buffs at once
Collectors Edition: Gather every Boss trophy
Out of the Throne: Beat Duke Fishron
Spacial Barrier: Touch the top of Space
Nuts and Bolts: Beat the Three Mechanical Bosses in one night
Sacred Stealer: Carry away the Lihzarhd reactor
Tinker Time: Craft 10 different items in the Tinkerer's Workshop
King of the Blades: Craft a Legendary Terra Blade
I Believe i can Fly...: Die from Fall Damage
You Little Cheater: Obtain the Red's Potion
THEY'RE IN MY EYES!: Kill another player with a Bee Gun/Wasp Gun
Spoiled Prank: Kill anything with Rotten Eggs

Hope this work!:confused:

A very creative costume you have there...

Use all slots of dye with different dye, all slots of vanity, and all slots of armor used

MoMoMoMoMoMoMonsterkill

kill 15 enemies in 5 seconds (suggest different values)
[DOUBLEPOST=1425429092][/DOUBLEPOST]Achievement: "Cenx is crying :(" kill the guide when his name is andrew

Whatever achievements you guys include into this game, PLEASE promise me that they will not all consist of doing boring stuff (kill 'x' ammount of 'y' creatures) or obvious things any player would do, such as entering Hardmode or crafting a certain type of gear.

Good achievements should push the players into doing interesting stuff they wouldn't normally do or challenge them, increasing replay value and overall fun. Such as: "Beating the game without being exposed to sunlight after your first day", "survive a 5000ft fall without using the Horseshoe or any type of Wings", "Killing the Dungeon Guardian", "Don't touch a solid surface for 10(?) seconds while riding a Minecart", "Survive until the 15th wave of Pumpkin Moon while fighting on space", "Fought against Duke Fishron and won while being underwater for the entire battle"; i don't know, just promise you will include creative achievements that will improve the gameplay experience.

You should include all the achievements in the iOS version and the Xbox version and some of my own:
Achievements for killing each of the bosses. (not to be confused with killing all of them)
Air Patrol: Kill 50 Wyverns.
The Bird: Obtain every pair of wings (with the exception of Red's wings of course!)
God Mode: Obtain the Terra Blade
Master Miner: Mine a total of 1,000,000 blocks in one world.
True Terrarian: Defeat the Lunar Boss
Here, Fishy, Fishy! : Obtain every type of fishing pole.
Indiana Jones: Explore every part of the world (there can't be any black blotches on the map.)

Attachments

• Meowmere.png
    Meowmere.png
    667 bytes · Views: 233
  • Meowmere.png
    Meowmere.png
    667 bytes · Views: 209
  • Meowmere.png
    Meowmere.png
    667 bytes · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.