• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyra

Skeletron
"ARRR, YAH BE A PIRATE"

You pirated the game.

(This wouldn't be an actual Steam achievement, but a built-in function that used the achievement mechanics that plays every time you start the game with a non-standard Steam DLL.)

Gardraphius

Plantera
First off, I am so honoured to have a chance getting some of my suggestions in and thank you for your continued effort on Terraria. I have a few quirky, unique Achievement suggestions for you and I really hope you like them :) My suggestions are based on player progression rather than anything end-game, as of yet.
Kill Eye of Cthulhu = 'An Eye for an Eye' - my best and only suggestion for this
Kill the Brain of Cthulhu = 'Who has the better brains now?' or 'Brains vs Brawn' - I have nothing else
Kill Eater of Worlds = 'That was one large worm' - I didn't get too creative with this one but bear with me
Find any second jump accessory = 'A second jump' or 'Double Jump' - Again, this was under thought
Craft/Find your first hook = 'Swinging and grappling your way to victory' - I tried ._.
Shoot an enemy with any bow around 65 blocks away = 'Nifty sight' 100 blocks = 'Sharpshooter' 250 blocks = 'Ok, that was pure luck'
Catch a shoe, tin can or seaweed while fishing = 'Extreme Bass Fishing' or 'Top Catch'
Play Terraria for 100 Hours = 'Seasoned Terrarian'
Play Terraria for 300 Hours = 'Go outside!'
Play Terraria for 600 Hours = 'Do you have anything else to do with your time?'
Play Terraria for 1,200 Hours = 'You need help, my friend!!!'

I at least hope the first one was good, I need to go to school soon, please tell me what you think :)

Shaedric

Golem
Legendary Rock and Roll God: Have a The Axe with the Legendary prefix.
Mana Overload: Have the maximum amount of mana possible.
Invincible Tank: Have the highest defense possible.

sgt. Sprocket

Terrarian
"No Luck All Skill One Shot No Kill"
- Survive a hit from the Dungeon Gaurdian

"Orbital Pile Driver"
- Suffer 15,000 points or more of fall damage in a single fall

"Sorry, I'm new to this"
- Die 10 times with a single character

"Quitters ALWAYS Win"
- Save & Exit from a world when you have less then 10% health remaining

"Here-sea"
- Kill a shark with the Minishark

"I want your hat"
- Let the Travelling Merchant die and pick up his hat

"You need to lay of the Glowing 'Shrooms"
- Fill all 3 armor dye slots with Rainbow Dye

"A Wonderful Start"
- Die within 10 minutes of starting a new world

"Almost there..."
- Die to a boss when they have less than 5% health remaining

"Tis just a flesh wound"
- Survive a hit with 1 hit point left

"Hitical Crits!"
- Have a 100% crit chance

Fortanono

Retinazer
"ARRR, YAH BE A PIRATE"

You pirated the game.

(This wouldn't be an actual Steam achievement, but a built-in function that used the achievement mechanics that plays every time you start the game with a non-standard Steam DLL.)
Collector's Edition doesn't use Steam, I think...

Azu

Retinazer
Hmmmm...
Jumpman-Equip the plumbers outfit and use the Flower of Fire
True Hero-Have the Hero's clothes
Road Rage-Kill 10 enemies while riding a minecart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom