PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farsight Kill the Eye of Cthulhu on expert mode.
Blight Slinger Kill the Eater of Worlds on expert mode.
Psycho Kill the Brain of Cthulhu on expert mode.
Dethroned Kill King Slime on expert mode.
Debuzzed Kill the Queen Bee on expert mode.
Darkness Unleashed Kill Skeletron on expert mode.
4th Wallbreaking Kill the Wall of Flesh on expert mode.
Robots of Destruction Kill the mechanical trio on expert mode.
Guitar Solo Kill Plantera on expert mode.
Ancient Demolition Kill Golem on expert mode.
Deep Mutation Kill Duke Fishron on expert mode.
Celestial Fury Kill the Lunatic Cultist on expert mode.
Starlord Kill Moon Lord on expert mode.

"Epic Win" Kill a boss when you have less than 20 HP left
"Avenged" Have a minion kill a boss after said boss killed you
"Get rekt son" Kill a boss in under 10 seconds
"FLAWLESS VICTORY" Defeat a mechanical boss without taking damage
"i cri everytim" Get killed by a boss while that boss is under 100 HP (the boss needs to despawn afterwards, if it gets killed before despawning you get the "Avenged" acnievement instead)
"Lol nub" Kill someone in PVP in one hit
"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" Obtain Meowmere (get it? C.A.T.S.? meowmere? yeah that wasn't funny at all)
"BULLSH*T!" Get killed by someone in PVP in one hit
"Failed Sneaking" Get killed by someone in PVP in a dark area
"RUN :red:, RUUUUN!" Run away from a boss / PVP fight (the achievement will only work if the boss despawns / if the other player gets far away enough from you)
"Dancing my life away" Alternate the A and D buttons quickly for 5 seconds straight

"Epic Win" Kill a boss when you have less than 20 HP left
"Avenged" Have a minion kill a boss after said boss killed you
"Get rekt son" Kill a boss in under 10 seconds
"FLAWLESS VICTORY" Defeat a mechanical boss without taking damage
"i cri everytim" Get killed by a boss while that boss is under 100 HP (the boss needs to despawn afterwards, if it gets killed before despawning you get the "Avenged" acnievement instead)
"Lol nub" Kill someone in PVP in one hit
"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" Obtain Meowmere (get it? C.A.T.S.? meowmere? yeah that wasn't funny at all)
"BULLSH*T!" Get killed by someone in PVP in one hit
"Failed Sneaking" Get killed by someone in PVP in a dark area
"RUN :red:, RUUUUN!" Run away from a boss / PVP fight (the achievement will only work if the boss despawns / if the other player gets far away enough from you)
"Dancing my life away" Alternate the A and D buttons quickly for 5 seconds straight
pretty sure that swear words on archievment are not allowed,

just saying

Pretty sure minion despawn when you're ded, however it's possible to kill enemy after you died.
Turret minions. Spider queen, frost hydra, crystal staff, portal staff. I've killed celestial towers with frost hydra several times after my own death, after I respawn since theirs no other mobs for it to shoot anymore.

Still, you'll have a better chance of accepting it if they don't need to think about a different title
I don't feel Terraria is a game that should have a cuss word achievement title, that other game the title fits the game type. Twas just saying that it has been not that Terraria should.

Terraria is a mostly PG game (except for a few adult references here and there, so cuss words probably will not be accepted, but maybe change the name around a little bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom