tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

If i didn't oversee it this bug hasn't been mentioned:
Mining speed modifiers prevent you from increasing your mining speed with other items such as mining potions.
so if you have a armor piece with +8% mining speed (for example) your mining potion won't work and you will be stuck with those +8% only, until you take that armor piece off.

There seems to be alot of things in this mod thats pretty much making me invincible to damage. I cant really say exactly what it is for sure but pretty much i receive no damage at certain points of the game

There seems to be alot of things in this mod thats pretty much making me invincible to damage. I cant really say exactly what it is for sure but pretty much i receive no damage at certain points of the game
Well i don't know what enemies aren't doing any damage to you but there is a modifier for armor that says "ignores damage taken under [number]"

If i didn't oversee it this bug hasn't been mentioned:
Mining speed modifiers prevent you from increasing your mining speed with other items such as mining potions.
so if you have a armor piece with +8% mining speed (for example) your mining potion won't work and you will be stuck with those +8% only, until you take that armor piece off.
I 100% fixed that in this new update.

I believe I fixed that now, correct me if I'm wrong.

We need more crafting orbs.
Orb of Transmutation, Orb of Alteration, Orb of Augmentation, Regal Orb, Chaos Orb, Divine Orb, Exalted or even Mirror itself !
Great mod btw

I 100% fixed that in this new update.

I believe I fixed that now, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmmm interesting... im noticing some enemies are spawning with a Attack stat of "Zero" i made all of my weapons and armor "unidentified" and still enemies with damage around 150 Damage and below are going right through me... heck i even standing on spikes with unmodified armor and weapons and nothings happening im not even taking 1 Damage. and that's with no modifications.

Update : Ok i decided to take off all my armor..and i noticed i took damage on spikes
despite that the armor had no modifications...so I'm starting to think it has something to do with the overall Defense.

16 Defence (No Armor) = Took Damage ...
131 Defense (1 Armor Equiped) = Took No Damage (Not even 1 Damage or any Damage Numbers appear)

Take note i'm Running on Multipliers that edits the normal Vanilla Stats.

I disabled this mod and i'm taking damage from all souses no matter what.

So i'm thinking they're something off with how Defense works when this is active

Last edited:
+% mining speed seems to be completely broken, got a wooden primal chest with +10% mining speed and equipping it breaks the whole way the pickaxe targets blocks and breaks them, it adds a delay before every block can be targeted and mined, severely slowing down mining speed. hope this helps to identify the issue.

mini edit: playing on multiplayer server with thorium.

+% mining speed seems to be completely broken, got a wooden primal chest with +10% mining speed and equipping it breaks the whole way the pickaxe targets blocks and breaks them, it adds a delay before every block can be targeted and mined, severely slowing down mining speed. hope this helps to identify the issue.
Ok, that was my fault. I treated mining speed as a multiplier instead of a flat rate, should be fixed now!

So i'm thinking they're something off with how Defense works when this is active
Yeah you're spot on, I added a hotfix to not calculate defense in the meantime.

Orb of Transmutation, Orb of Alteration, Orb of Augmentation, Regal Orb, Chaos Orb, Divine Orb, Exalted or even Mirror itself!
Hell yeah I'm working on those.

so I have been using this mod for some time now and just made a new character and fall dmg is a big problem but I made an invar headgear (primal) with dmg cannot exceed 100 so whenever I fell took 92 at most but now I'm taking full falling dmg it doesn't make sense to me why mayby someone knows
[doublepost=1499729731,1499729150][/doublepost]
Orb of Transmutation, Orb of Alteration, Orb of Augmentation, Regal Orb, Chaos Orb, Divine Orb, Exalted or even Mirror itself !
Great mod btw
ah yes path of exile and I've noticed that the sound of identification is from diablo 2 along with the leveling up sound being the primal item indicator and the horadric cube sound being the legendary indicator

so just as a test I used that character I mentioned earlier to go to a world with pillars active and what do you know I took over 100 dmg so I'm lost

so I have been using this mod for some time now and just made a new character and fall dmg is a big problem but I made an invar headgear (primal) with dmg cannot exceed 100 so whenever I fell took 92 at most but now I'm taking full falling dmg it doesn't make sense to me why mayby someone knows
I had it be the max damage before calculating defense and damage reducing items like worm scarf because of the limitations on the modding API and is why the max damage taken is so high in hardmode.
Speaking of,
so just as a test I used that character I mentioned earlier to go to a world with pillars active and what do you know I took over 100 dmg so I'm lost
if the world is in hardmode it scales (and the tooltip should, too) accordingly.[/QUOTE]

edit: formatting

I had it be the max damage before calculating defense and damage reducing items like worm scarf because of the limitations on the modding API and is why the max damage taken is so high in hardmode.
Speaking of,

if the world is in hardmode it scales (and the tooltip should, too) accordingly.

edit: formatting[/QUOTE]
does it still apply to fall damage though because it was awesome when it did

Relation to some modifiers that give the "Damage does not go beyond 265" for example.. i think these are kinda overpowered and defeats the purpose of having any other defense increase modifiers on armor

So far with this mod Terraria has been really fun, but the mining speed bug still seems to be there because my items that give off mining speed still slow my mining speed down.

Last edited:
You should add more affixes like chance to inflict: Cursed inferno , Ichor debuff etc..
I love stacking ton of DoTS :D

If you have the thorns affix on a accessory and the "Ignores damage taken if under 5-10" on a piece of armor, you deal a constant stream of damage to the enemy being touched by you

Hi I like the sound of this mod but does it work with other mods?
Namely Calamity,Crystilium,fargo's mutant mod: summons and souls,Tremor remastered,more accessories,MaxStackPlus

Back
Top Bottom