1.3 --- best finds so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDinky

Terrarian
I dont want to spoiler too much ... so maybe add spoiler tag if its something you think would be fun to find!

[semi - generic spoiler]

Heres my new look :)

Jim's armor!

Capture_2015_07_01_00_52_37.png

From a treasure bag on expert, I found a certain Vanity set that might make one of the Devs quite jealous of my new look.

Not sure how rare it was...but the wings look AMAZING!

Last edited:
Haven't tried any of them yet, as I'm screwing about on my mage-style. Kinda want Cell Phone. Medusa Head is OP as hell, too. I'm going to wait until I get the Goblin Tinkerer to use it more frequently. :v

Lol, ran into the Skeleton Miner NPC. Name was "Billy Marrows".

one of his quotes: "I'd lend you a hand, but the last time I did that, I didn't get it back for a month."

King Slime can now TELEPORT ACROSS THE MAP, even after you die.

It makes every single King slime farm USELESS.

OH GOD HE'S INSIDE MY HOUSE

The Crimson Heart - a Bouncy, Red Shadow Orb.

Two of the sub-end-bosses were harder than the end boss himself in my opinion. Anyway, I go the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo from Mothra, which is pretty insane, the summoning drop from the end boss, which is pretty great, I made the cell minion because I figured everyone else was going to go for the dragon and so I wanted to be different (cell works pretty nice), and made the whatsit throwable melee solar weapon that's pretty ridiculous.

My favorite find thus far has been Arkhalis... that weapon is AMAZING. My only hope is that there is a hardmode equivalent (but I doubt it) so that the weapon style remains useful.

Anyone figured out where to get the Radar, yet?

Wooden Chests sometimes contain them; That's where I got mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom