PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think this changelog would be tl;dr, but it's actually an absorbing experience. Like a suspense novel. :dryadgrin: Either we're fanatical freaks or you guys have something special here. A lot of these changes are incredibly smart and I'm impressed that they were even thought of.
About that Too Long Don't Read thing... I always seem to read through a wall of text and then at the end I see tl;dr and It makes me just a bit mad. I have no idea as the reason why though.

But needless to say, Terraria 1.3 changelog isn't long enough!!

I am not sure if our lord and savior GabeN anticipated this. He probably pooped himself at the sheer hype that courses through us all. Re-logic created awesomness itself!

You can now craft Gender Change potions
what?
You can now craft Spectre Bars.
let me guess: you can craft spectre armor, tools and weapons with it. (Awesome!)
Pots will now drop an additional 10% more money for every boss and invasion you defeat.
for every boss? (hello eye of chuthulu!)
Keys to Biome Chests are now dropped instead of molds. Biome Chests can only be opened after Plantera has been defeated.
ok, that makes stuff easier.
Sunflowers now glow at night and give a "Happy" buff that reduces monster spawns and increases movement speed.
yay! \(^o^)/

for every boss? (hello eye of chuthulu!)

ok, that makes stuff easier

The pot thing is interesting to be sure

But the Molds to Keys is just going back on how it was in the beginning.
Keys were what dropped from before, I wasn't even sure why they made you have to craft it from the mold anyways

I'm glad you started the changelog with the boring stuff so I got demotivated to read the whole thing and thus am not spoiling myself.

The strategy.

Hmm...
It seems our current hype train is already overflowing...
ALL ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD!
This stuff is amazing. I can't wait! Surely all of your hard work will pay off!
Just... two... more... days...
I can definitely be patient.
Hopefully.

Looking back to 2011 when I started playing Terraria, back then we didnt have much not even Hardmode. Yet Terraria was one of the most entertaining games ive played. I was more then happy with the content of 1.0 and then you go and bless us with 1.1 adding Hardmode in all its glory. Terraria 1.1 was like a whole new game again for me to play. Then out of nowhere Terraria is getting a new update, and oh boy is it an update, adding so much content 'again it feels like a new game'. Then you add the Events, Fishron.
And now 1.3 is just around the corner. Im thrilled, Im hyped, Im ecstatic. I would just like to thank everyone who has had a part in making Terraria for shaping it into what it is. Terraria is one of my go-to games and has always been, playing it brings me joy. Ive lost track of how many copies ive bought and gifted to friends/unknown people just to enable them to try out this awesome game.

So again, Thank you all
1.3, My body is ready

The hype is seriously real! This list is huge and intense! Cannot wait!@!!@!@

Now I just need to find out at what the time the update will be released and I can see whether I book a day off work or not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom