PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
The slayer of worlds achievement says there are 14 bosses to kill. Currently, there are 13 excluding event bosses so in 1.3 there is only going to be 1 new boss , the moon lord. hopefully there are lots of mini bosses.

EDIT - This post makes me sound selfish and greedy for wanting more bosses. Devs if you are reading this, then ill be happy with whatever happens on the 30th, because terraria is such a good game. I know you have worked very hard on this update.

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like a lil' bit is that Expert Mode. I expected it to be something like a new Hard-mode, nonetheless I'm interested in a harder playthrough. Appreciated, Red ~:D

What did you guys fuc**** with Terrablade? They want to make a play for children 10 years old? Craft wift wat now? Wood Sword? Really? Are you kidding? All I you, I found incredible but part of TerraBlade and Eclipse, sorry but I did not like.

@DragonSoldier, that's really unnecessary. Remember: crafting the True swords requires Broken Hero Swords, and making Terra Blade required a total of THREE since you need both T Excalibur and T Night's Edge. Now the recipe for Terra Blade itself just doesn't take one, just the two swords. Its not a huge deal. :)

I like most of this though some bits make me nervous... mainly things that could potentially add tedium
Can old characters be used in 1.3 expert mode? I have one main character that I run through each update since I started playing in 1.1 I want to continue this...

I like most of this though some bits make me nervous... mainly things that could potentially add tedium
Can old characters be used in 1.3 expert mode? I have one main character that I run through each update since I started playing in 1.1 I want to continue this...
Expert mode is enabled when you make a new world, So yeah, you most likely can use that character you're talking about.

Yes. Expect mode is based on your world, not your character.

Will there be a way to get the old boss drops in expert mode? In the trailer when he kills duke fishface only a treasure bag drops.

I hate to be that guy, I really do, but...
bd3cdeafde.png

...that should say who, not whom.

Or that.

Will there be a way to get the old boss drops in expert mode? In the trailer when he kills duke fishface only a treasure bag drops.
My guess would be that either you can only get new loot from the boss in expert mode, or the treasure bag also includes the new and old loot, and is simply held in a single item to be easily picked up.

@DragonSoldier, that's really unnecessary. Remember: crafting the True swords requires Broken Hero Swords, and making Terra Blade required a total of THREE since you need both T Excalibur and T Night's Edge. Now the recipe for Terra Blade itself just doesn't take one, just the two swords. Its not a huge deal. :)
Very well then, I'm happy for the work you and everything, i love terraria really, but eclipse could leave to summon and also random, like blood moon. thx for listening, btw could you give opportunity to Brazilian Youtuber's to Livestream 1.3? Do not think it's fair, you have a lot of brazilian fans, I'm one of them, I being one of them and I understand very little english. One of the best channels: https://www.youtube.com/user/presskeytoplay thx.

Underground desert? Yay! Now the deserts will finally have a descent utility.
Expert Mode will make graveyards a real thing.

~Meowmere, Portal Gun, Final Boss... you want it? It's your, my friend! When you have 1.3. :red2:

The fourth liquid was unspoiled. Hmmm..

~Meowmere, Portal Gun, Final Boss... you want it? It's your, my friend! When you have 1.3. :red2:

From what i've seen from other posts, apparently the fourth liquid was scrapped and will not be coming in 1.3, according to the devs.

Apparently it was scrapped :/

Edit: Dang ninjas. Never see the glorious bastards comin'.

Other than enraged Fishron(seriously, Red should do a video on how we are supposed to fight him in a non "cheap" way) and Razorblade Typhoon using EVEN MORE MANA(R.I.P Weapon, you could've been a true upgrade) I understand all of the other nerfs and changes. Looking forward to playing it.

Other than enraged Fishron(seriously, Red should do a video on how we are supposed to fight him in a non "cheap" way) and Razorblade Typhoon using EVEN MORE MANA(R.I.P Weapon, you could've been a true upgrade) I understand all of the other nerfs and changes. Looking forward to playing it.
I don't have a problem with my Razorblade, mainly cause it does SO MUCH damage, it hits for 200-500 repeatedly on bosses.

fishron isnt easy but is most certainly not hard. I don't have anything other than the beach to fight him... Maybe its gear related.

I just realized something if the Anglers quests are being redone then how will the game handle quest fishing if you already had a high quest cue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom