PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been one thing I've been waiting for in this update, and its the big reason why I'm so excited for this update;
GLORIOUS STEAM MULTIPLAYER INTEGRATION
So now I wont need to use Hamachi (And be limited on the amount of people) to have a server to play with friends.
With this other stuff as well? This is the best update.

I just realized something if the Anglers quests are being redone then how will the game handle quest fishing if you already had a high quest cue?

I was wondering the same thing while browsing the Steam acheivements. I'm over the 50th quest and it would kinda blow to not have that all count towards the 200th acheivment. But it makes me wonder now... is there a special gift for doing 200 quests or is it just a number to shoot for?

I don't have a problem with my Razorblade, mainly cause it does SO MUCH damage, it hits for 200-500 repeatedly on bosses.

fishron isnt easy but is most certainly not hard. I don't have anything other than the beach to fight him... Maybe its gear related.
Oh! What a relief!
I thought it meant he enraged when leaving the actual water of the ocean (you'd have to battle him underwater, with limited air and no Fishron Wings...)

Other than enraged Fishron(seriously, Red should do a video on how we are supposed to fight him in a non "cheap" way) and Razorblade Typhoon using EVEN MORE MANA(R.I.P Weapon, you could've been a true upgrade) I understand all of the other nerfs and changes. Looking forward to playing it.
It does good damage, especially against groups, but that mana drain basically means you will have the debuff on all time, even with the super potions.

As for Fishron, until you have the flairon/tsunami/bubble gun, you will need to fly around for quite some time, fighting him in a close spot means more turning which can lead to easier hits, my biggest personal issue with this is that the Shark/Cthulhunados take up so much space and hit for like 100-200 damage, together with a super fast fishron in a ocean biome which is tiny, makes him very hard to avoid, unless the ocean got way bigger now.

Build a platform over the ocean, and use that. I really don't see what the big deal is. As long as you have the ocean islands background, you're in the ocean biome, and Fishron won't enrage.

Or, if you think he's so easy, fight him enraged.

Build a platform over the ocean, and use that. I really don't see what the big deal is. As long as you have the ocean islands background, you're in the ocean biome, and Fishron won't enrage.

Or, if you think he's so easy, fight him enraged.
What, I'm pretty sure everyone just stated how hard he'd be. What nonsense are you spouting?

The Moon Lord is probably The Guide :D. He is just a demon trapped by an ancient curse inside a human body that lost his memory about his true identity and his powers, when you kill him with the Guide Voodo Doll he just reborn and lose his memory and come back to your town with another name. The cultist know about his true form and want to reincarnate him in his real demon body and unleash his powers :D.

Illuminati confirmed.

Quite a lot can be gathered from the achievements and this changelog.
So we have what? The Moon Pillars and Moon King Boss (see achievement)
We have the Cultist Boss (see achievement)
And we have a supposed 'Creature from the Deep.'
Not entirely sure if that's a new boss or good ol' Duke.

Creature from the Deep is a new Solar Eclipse enemy.

It does good damage, especially against groups, but that mana drain basically means you will have the debuff on all time, even with the super potions.

Mana/celestial cuffs are your friends, I don't have to worry about mana Debuff that way, and if your hp gets low stuff have the hood on stand by for a little bit of healing.

Oh! What a relief!
I thought it meant he enraged when leaving the actual water of the ocean (you'd have to battle him underwater, with limited air and no Fishron Wings...)

Well, if you DID have to do that, it would be more likely that you had Neptune's Shell/Moon Shell before fighting Duke.

Oh. Seems like it dropping the Neptune Shell would be more befitting of the Duke (ocean versus swamp). I'd have to say that I don't like my chances with the Duke (having to fight in the ocean) hinging on my good Solar Eclipse RNG.

• Staff of Earth has been buffed.
  • Golem Fist has been buffed.
  • Xmas Tree Sword has been buffed.
  • Flamelash has been buffed.
  • Spectre Staff has been buffed.
  • Flower Pow has been buffed.
  • Frost Staff has been buffed.
  • Trident has been buffed.
  • KO Cannon has been buffed.
  • Flower of Frost has been buffed.
  • Flower of Fire has been buffed.
  • Keybrand has been buffed.