PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
This changelog doesn't do the update justice.

Well, that is good, cause all the streamers (which I sadly can't join the ranks of due to upload speed issues) are going to have a field day on the first week.
The fact that this outlined SOME stuff (and nothing of new weapons and such) is going to leave us rampantly working to find more!

I think i got over 2k hours of terraria already offsteam and now +70 on steam. I got AAA+ games that cost arround $60~$70 that i didnt spend more than 2h on it.

Not to mention i had more fun in 5 min playing terraria than i had on those AAA+ games.

Terraria is easily worth at least $20. It's funny because when i bought terraria i was like " meh.. this game is worth $3~5 bucks max. A couple of thousand hours later.. still having fun. Invited a couple of friends to the game.. so far i already bought at least 16 terraria copies ( giveaway,prizes etc).

Not gonna lie.. every single friend i gave a terraria copy is still playing the game.

Thanks for this awesome patch, thanks for this awesome game. I can say for sure that 99.99% of the games out there would not have been updated like this after so long. Lol look at ubisoft games :|> they make 1-3 hotfix patches and move on to the next game.

Can... can I touch it?

I shouldn't of read this, I really shouldn't of. Now the only thing I need to know about 1.3 is what time it releases so I can pull an all-nighter and catch it. It would suck to stay up till 12:01 AM on the 30th only to realize it releases on 11:59 PM of the 30th, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom