PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly sure it does. Steam integration means that your friends can join you by pressing the "join game" option in their friends list, and you can invite them. You shouldn't have to port-forward if it works like any other game.

Good. All that is required is all users to have a decent Internet connection, then. XD

There's one bug fix that I'm not sure I understand:
  • Fixed a bug where you could spawn a heart/enemy from a statue using wires faster than intended..
I wonder if that means the cooldowns will be changed, or if they will change the statues so that they cannot be activated at multiple activation points and instead there is only one activation every 10 seconds for the heart statue and 0.5 seconds for any mob statue. Alternately, maybe there was some other way to bypass the cooldowns that wasn't common knowledge, but I get the feeling they'll be removing multiple activation points.

There's one bug fix that I'm not sure I understand:
  • Fixed a bug where you could spawn a heart/enemy from a statue using wires faster than intended..
I wonder if that means the cooldowns will be changed, or if they will change the statues so that they cannot be activated at multiple activation points and instead there is only one activation every 10 seconds for the heart statue and 0.5 seconds for any mob statue. Alternately, maybe there was some other way to bypass the cooldowns that wasn't common knowledge, but I get the feeling they'll be removing multiple activation points.
Eh if it's a bug then it wasn't intended; that's fine by me. I'm glad they clarified the problem honestly instead of just removing it like some developers do for bugs.

There's a lot of stuff!!! :D Amazing!!! :D Thank you very much developers, for doing a lot of hard work to make this possible, I just have to say Congratulations!:happy: If I may buy this game again, I will do it :D. Just one more thing to say:

Shut_up_and_take_my_money.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom