PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
#IsBroken
Shakin' off the hype like a pro
tumblr_m2lvj8gtln1qhzv6oo1_500.gif~c200

I only have 1 question. Why do we need a granite and marble biome?

Because one of Terraria's flaws is that the layers in between the surface and the underworld are...dull as dishwater. Endless tunneling through the same rock and dirt, only very seldomly interrupted by another ore or a small puddle of water/lava. By inserting new biomes, this gives the opportunity to make what constitutes about a third of the game world a lot more interesting. Given the option, I'd love for there to be 20+ new underground biomes so that digging a hellevator or side passage has a real chance of turning into a fun and different kind of encounter.

For me, I love all those delicious changes. The one thing I'm hoping was deliberately not included in the changelog was that ALL ores now spawn in ALL worlds now. It's always bugged me to be looking for Adamantine and get a Titanium world, or be looking for Tin and get a Copper world.

I love all the changes here mostly, but both of the changes I was expecting aren't here... Why can't we make candles and candelabras out of different metals other than gold and why can't we make snow walls or mud walls?

I mean after all, you can make chandeliers out of all different kinds of metals but I can't make candles or candelabras to match? Also, being able to make mud walls or snow walls would be great if I made the unfortunate mistake of accidentally removing one of them and I needed to replace it.

I don't like the idea of an enraged Duke Fishron when it leaves the ocean. Now fighting that son of a :red: is MUCH harder. Red, if you really want to do this, I hope you nerf Duke Fishron a lot! :eek:

Last edited:
Pretty hype changelog. It's going to be fun playing completely vanilla again.

I've always wondered why the devs don't let us use their wings. What's the point of giving the player debuffs when they put on the wings? If the player wants to cheat, let them cheat. Why are they even in the game when they just kill the players who want to use them outright?

I apologize for the brief rant. That's been bugging me a lot lately.

Can't wait for 1.3 though! I like how they buffed a lot of the items. I hope Summoner gets some new items that make them more viable.

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hpe Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype
(Spot the difference in my ecitment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom