PC 1.3 Custom Wave Bank Track List

Lithium

Spazmatism
Since I haven't seen a new thread with the updated track list, I figured I'd share what I have.
This list uses the original filenames for the tracks, save for what's in parentheses.

01_OverworldNight
02_Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon)
03_OverworldDay
04_Boss1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron)
05_TitleScreen
06_Jungle
07_Corruption
08_Hallow
09_UndergroundCorruption
10_UndergroundHallow
11_Boss2 (Wall of Flesh, Twins)
12_Underground
13_Boss3 (Brain of Cthulhu, Destroyer, Frost Legion)
14_Snow
15_Space
16_Crimson
17_Golem
18_AlternateDay
19_Rain (Music)
20_UndergroundSnow
21_Desert
22_Ocean
23_Dungeon
24_Plantera
25_QueenBee
26_Lizhard
27_Eclipse
28_RainAmbience (SFX)
29_Mushrooms
30_PumpkinMoon
31_AlternateUnderground
32_FrostMoon
33_UndergroundCrimson
34_LunarBoss (Lunar Event)
35_PirateInvasion
36_Underworld
37_MartianMadness
38_MoonLord
39_GoblinArmy
40_Sandstorm
41_OldOnesArmy

The tutorial here still works and applies: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/how-to-custom-soundtracks.21951/
To get XNA Game Studio 4.0 to install, though, you'll need Visual C# 2010 Express(an old version of a free program that can't be found on Microsoft's website anymore),
which I found in an .iso file here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-vs2010-express-for-use-in-a-download-manager
Visual C# 2010 Express is located in the folder marked VCSExpress on the .iso, you'll need to run the autorun or setup .exe files.

If you use Windows 8 or Windows 10, Visual C# 2010 cannot be installed.
I'm not sure about the details, but apparently you can use the new version of XNA Game Studio linked HERE instead. Not sure if the interface is different to the verison used in the tutorial. (at least, enough to make the tutorial harder to follow). If it isn't, let me know and I'll update this.

I also found a great rain track that loops seamlessly here: http://soundbible.com/2011-Rain-Background.html
I had to run the Wav format through Audacity(put it in and export it as .wav again) to get XACT3 to accept it, though.

Last edited:
Edit: Really, I genuinely don't know what that is. Your post was extremely vague, and the link doesn't explain anything.
what he posted is a renewed version of XNA game studio which works with more recent versions of visual studio. this is a life saver for me as im using either windows 8 or windows 10 and vs 2010 doesnt work on both anymore, which means that xna game studio which originally required vs 2010 for installation wont work on these systems anymore.

thank you MageKing17

what he posted is a renewed version of XNA game studio which works with more recent versions of visual studio. this is a life saver for me as im using either windows 8 or windows 10 and vs 2010 doesnt work on both anymore, which means that xna game studio which originally required vs 2010 for installation wont work on these systems anymore.

thank you MageKing17
So that's for people who use Windows 8 and Windows 10, then. Okay, I'll put it in the OP.

Back
Top Bottom