1.3 Expert Hardmode is too hard?

the final nail in the coffin to make this thread be abandoned is the dang words said when making the world. fortune and glory, kid fortune and glory. more strong items, more strong enemys!

the final nail in the coffin to make this thread be abandoned is the dang words said when making the world. fortune and glory, kid fortune and glory. more strong items, more strong enemys!
...Except only two of the special items are actually viable for more than a single tier.

They don't cut damage in 2/3 because my defense was 42, and since defense is more in expert the half-damage provided by the banner becomes very powerful.
The banner provides: a 50% increased damage (100% Expert) and -25% damage taken (-50% Expert) when fighting monsters displayed on the banner.
So if you have the banners of Pumpkin moon monsters in the arena, the fight will be much easier.

Thanks... I did not know that... I knew the banners helped, but I always thought it was just a tiny, insignificant amount... they actually are huge modifiers...

no it just has no reason to exist anymore. we've proved it's not too hard

You can't "Prove" that it's not too hard because difficulty is purely opinion based.
Besides since when does proving something stop the argument? We still have multitudes of different religions out there.

Reactions: Nev
You... trashed them? ':eek:

Yes... I always trashed them when I was exploring to make room in my inventory... or sold them back at base for 2 silver... I had no idea they were as effective as they are on battles...

... I will still probably trash most of them, but any event creatures I will definitely be saving for my arenas from now on :)

Last edited:
to be honest try fighting everything in expert mode with the bet gear possible and see how much the difficulty had increased. you'll find it's not way too hard.

Silly OP. Expert mode isn't meant to be fun :^]

Its mere reason to exist is to make us casual players or people with poor PC's die of utter frustration.

to be honest try fighting everything in expert mode with the bet gear possible and see how much the difficulty had increased. you'll find it's not way too hard.

Are...
Are you one of those people that maxed out a character then took that character to an expert mode world without starting a new character.
If so, ofc it's easy for you.

no. i haven't tried my self i just know. i throw a player with a slime staff and a bee helm as well as a pair of lava waders into expert to watch it die.

this is me expert mode

Capture 2015-08-13 20_16_27.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1439511740,1439511620][/DOUBLEPOST]and yes the difficulty will definatley be ramped up. but not impossible

Oh so you're saying that your opinion is right despite the fact that you're opinion is entirely invalid because you haven't even played hardmode expert mode yet.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET
The hub of illogical reasoning.

I MAKE MY POINT

Anyways: I don't find expert mode hard either but it doesn't mean that this thread shouldn't exist.

i have my reasons sepratley they are still somewhat stupid together they are as powerful as the moon lord plus i did kill the wall of flesh with a maxed char once.

Please don't make posts like this on the forum. Thread advertising and such is unwelcome here.
tip of the hat to you, good day.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439512410,1439512305][/DOUBLEPOST]trololololololololololoolololololol please check my thread where i ask you to post your most weirdly designed houses! trlolololololoololololololololololol

Back
Top Bottom