1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good i read this i was gonna stay wake until the patch come out XD
now i can sleep in peace. only 13 hours more!
i can wait to try get all thoise sweet achievements that we already can see in steam

good i dont live in Kiribati

UTC+04:00 Armenia, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman,Seychelles, United Arab Emirates, Azerbaijan 22:00. my country is Georgia and i know lots of gamers that play minecraft, but only I play terraria. i decided to celebrate terraria 1.3 releasing at 22.00. can not wait.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435639181,1435639026][/DOUBLEPOST]
UTC+04:00 Armenia, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman,Seychelles, United Arab Emirates, Azerbaijan 22:00. my country is Georgia and i know lots of gamers that play minecraft, but only I play terraria. i decided to celebrate terraria 1.3 releasing at 22.00. can not wait.
if u don't know anything about Georgia click on this->Georgia< <3 my country.

Snagging 51th post nerds dang it IDon'tKnowAName

1 PM can't come soon enough. 11 and a half more hours to go!

In the table it says Australia (Victoria) gets it at 4 am, but that is with DST. We don't have daylight savings at the moment, so it would in fact be 3 am. I hope sleeping early to play it as soon as it comes out doesn't mess up my sleep schedule.

In the table it says Australia (Victoria) gets it at 4 am, but that is with DST. We don't have daylight savings at the moment, so it would in fact be 3 am. I hope sleeping early to play it as soon as it comes out doesn't mess up my sleep schedule.

When you don't want to mess up your sleep schedule is when it does get messed up. You're looking at the guy who use to fall asleep at 10PM and is now up until 6AM 95% of the time and asleep from 6AM to 3PM. <_<;

When you don't want to mess up your sleep schedule is when it does get messed up. You're looking at the guy who use to fall asleep at 10PM and is now up until 6AM 95% of the time and asleep from 6AM to 3PM. <_<;
And I thought sleeping from 1 am to 7 am was bad (I'm in year 12). The main problem I have is that tomorrow I need to go to school to catch up on stuff at 10 am or something, so I have to sleep at the right time to be able to wake up for Terraria at 3 and make sure that I can still go to school without being tired, all while avoiding messing up my schedule due to playing Terraria constantly. But you know what? I will all be worth it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom